•41•

A/n: you know, I actually really like this chapter. I had a fun time writing it😌 hope you like it. Oh and apologize if there's any typos or mistakes. I'm a horrible proofreader

Over the next few weeks, Taehyung thought long and hard about what said that night. Right person, wrong time. That could mean a lot of things, and he still didn't know exactly how to interpret those words. But he did have a vague idea of what he wanted to do about his situation, he was currently just trying to figure out the execution.

He was laying on his couch thinking of what to do, when he heard his doorbell ring. As he got up, he could hear a car outside quickly driving off. Maybe it was his Amazon order. He ordered this back scratcher a little while ago so that should be coming anyday now.

When he opened the front door, there was a average sized box on his porch that had his name written on the side in a familiar handwriting. It wasn't his Amazon order, that's for sure. He picked up the box and shook it lightly to try and figure out what was inside. The box barely made any noise, just a light thud.

Taehyung shrugged and brought it inside. "Lord please don't let this be a bomb."

He went and sat back down on the couch. The box wasn't professionally taped or anything, the flaps were just maneuvered under and over one another to keep the box closed. Tae easily undid it and opened up the box, revealing an object wrapped up in a shirt. When he uncovered it, he saw his vase from that pottery class they took. Only now it was glossed over and fully hardened.

He lifted the vase out the box, fully admiring his work. Glancing back down in the box, Tae noticed it came with a note. So he set his pottery off to the side and grabbed the piece of paper instead. It read:

Hey, I was picking up my pot and I noticed you never picked up your vase from the pottery studio, so I thought I'd just bring it to you. It looks amazing by the way. You did great. And you can just keep the shirt that's in there

~JK

p.s. I miss you Tae...please talk to me. I'm sorry.

p.p.s. Mingyu's throwing an end of the summer party on Saturday before everyone starts going back to school, he said it's not gonna be big, just close friends, I'll be there...I just wanna talk before you go back to San Francisco, please

p.p.p.s. lol I said peepee in that last one

p.p.p.p.s. I'm really sorry

p.p.p.p.p.s. that time I said peepee twice

Taehyung could help but smile humorously after reading the numerous postscripts Jungkook left. He set the paper aside, then pulled out the white shirt that the vase had been wrapped up in. As he held it up, the shirt was all white except for large black font on the front, saying "I'M SORRY TAE" and a little sad face🥺 emoji underneath it.

"Did he seriously customize a shirt for this?" He chuckled to himself.

When he flipped the shirt over, the words on the back answered his exact question. "and yes I customized a shirt just for this."

His anger towards the boy had simmered down over the last couple of weeks. Because truth be told, holding grudges was exhausting. The stress was bad for his skin and breaking out was not an option for him.

So he wasn't really "angry" at Jungkook or Jimin anymore, but he still hadn't forgiven them. It would take a lot longer than a month for that. And gaining his trust in them back would probably take even longer.