•27•

Jungkook and Jimin were in the dining eating lunch as usual. Jimin was talking, saying something about what just happened while he was taking his midterm for one of his classes. But Jungkook kept zoning in and out while trying to listen.

He had been doing this ever since Valentine's Day. He couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. Jungkook thought he'd been doing better, he thought he was getting over him. But that night when he was drunk, it was like he just relapsed and fell back into his old habits.

Maybe in the back of his mind, he just really wanted to talk to Tae again. After all they were friends just as much as they were lovers. So maybe that was it. Or maybe, Jimin was right. And the best way to get over someone, was to get under someone else. He didn't know though, so he decided on going with the first option. He was going to try and talk to Taehyung.

Jungkook was suddenly brought out of his thoughts by the sound of hands slapping onto the table, making both him and Jimin jump in surprise.

When he looked up he saw none other than Yoongi and Hobi sitting down across from them at their usual table.

"Hi." Hoseok waved at them with his adorable dimpled smile. Jimin had to look away so that they wouldn't see him blushing.

Yoongi put a hand down on the table. "Look, we have a proposition for you guys."

"Okay..." Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"So since this next week is spring break, we were gonna take a beach trip to Busan for a few days. But, we thought that it would be better if you guys came with us."

"No." Jimin quickly rejected the offer.

Yoongi sighed, "Jimin I know we're not on the best terms right now, but the three of us were friends long before we were in a relationship. Just because we're not involved with you romantically doesn't mean we don't care about you."

"What he said." Hoseok nodded in agreement. "We miss you..."

Jimin looked at the couple from across the table. Of course he missed them too but he wasn't just gonna admit that. So he turned to Jungkook. "What do you wanna do?"

Caught off guard, Jungkook just shrugged. "I don't know."

"If you want to, you can even invite other people. If that would make you more comfortable. The hotels have discounts right now for university students, since they know a lot in f us are gonna be traveling." Yoongi suggested.

The other two thought about it for a second, then Jungkook was the first to agree. "I'll go."

"Really?" Hobi brightened up.

"Yeah, why not?" He shrugged, "I think we're all in need of a vacation. And I can invite Mingyu and Wonwoo, and Eunha too. It'll be fun."

Jimin rolled his eyes but he knew he didn't have an excuse for not wanting to go now. Besides just being bitter. "Fine. I guess I'll go."

Yoongi smiled, "That's good enough for me. Now, we'll let you guys eat. C'mon babe." The two boys both stood up and bid their goodbyes before walking away, leaving Jungkook and Jimin alone just as they were before.

Jimin looked over at Jungkook who gave him a smile. He rolled his eyes, "You're lucky you're cute."

• • •

"So, did your midterm grades come out yet?" Hyungsik asked Tae as they walked side by side. They were on their way to the one of the campus cafes to get brunch.

"Oh, I haven't gotten mine back yet. My teachers said they should have them in by tonight, or by the weekend at the latest."

The older boy hummed and then smiled, "Well mine came in already. And not to brag or anything but uh, I got straight B's."