•epilogue•

• Approximately 10 years later, year 2031 •

"Baby, you need to put on the boots."

"NooooOo! The b-boots are ugly."

"...Excuse me, these boots are not ugly. They're designer, and they're cute, and you'll look adorable in them."

"I don't wanna look adowable. I w-wanna look cool, l-like daddy."

"Oh, I wouldn't call myself cool. I mean-"

"Babe, I think he's talking about me."

"Jungkook, shut up. I'm cool."

"N-no. Papa's not cool. Only daddy."

Taehyung pouted while Jungkook snickered softly, kneeling down so that he was eye level with the 5, almost 6 year old boy sitting on the bed. "Thanks for calling me cool buddy. But papa's right. You gotta put the boots on."

"Don't wanna." The small boy crossed his arms.

"But you have to Haneul. It's raining outside, so if you wear regular tennis shoes, it'll soak through and get your feet wet." Jungkook paused and tickled the bottom of his son's sock covered feet, making the child giggle a little bit. But he quickly went back to pouting when he remembered he supposed to be mad. "Hannie, you know what happens when your feet get wet?"

"N-no."

"You get a cold. And if you get a cold, you'll have to stay home."

"I- I like home." Haneul squeaked. Taehyung sat down on the floor and stayed quiet, wondering how Jungkook was gonna do this.

"Well if you stay home, you don't get to go to school. And if you don't, you won't get to see that girl in your class that you like." Jungkook told the boy who immediately became worried, eyes big.

"Y-Yuna?"

"Yuna." Jungkook nodded, trying his best to act somber. But it was really hard when his son looked like their dog just died. "You can't be around her if you're sick."

"B-but I weally l-like Yuna. She shares s-s-snacks with me. She's my best fwiend." Haneul face dropped, his honey brown eyes watering. "I d-don't wanna stay home daddy!"

"I know buddy. You won't have to if you wear the boots." Jungkook picked up the baby blue rainboots. Without anymore questions, Haneul took the boots out of Jungkook's hands and slipped them both onto his little feet.

"All done."

"Good job bud." Jungkook reached up and ruffled the kids' dark brown hair. He smirked and looked over at Tae who just rolled his eyes and stood back up. Getting up and walking over to him, Jungkook spoke with the same cocky grin he's always had,"Daddy's pretty good at this isn't he?"

Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly but still smiled at his husband. "I mean I guess."

"What would you do without me?" Jungkook smiled and leaned in closer to him.

"I have no idea." Tae muttered right before closing the small gap between them and pressing their lips together. Both of them smiled into the sweet kiss.

"EWWWW." Haneul scrunched his face up in disgust at his parents' display of affection. The couple pulled apart and laughed lightly at him. But then he followed that with, "T-that's fucking gwoss!"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes widened. They looked at one another as if asking "Did you teach him that?"

"Baby, who taught you that word? The F word." Tae asked him cautiously.