•11•

Jungkook didn't say a word, because there were too many bouncing around in his head to just pick one. Instead he just tackled Taehyung into a hug.

Tae was seriously there, in their dorm room. Looking the same as he did when he left. Except one thing was different. His hair was blue. Like bright blue. But Jungkook was too busy bombarding Tae's cheeks and whole face with kisses for it to even register in his mind.

"I'll leave you two alone." Jimin smiled at the couple before walking out of the room.

Taehyung giggled as Jungkook kept peppering him with soft kisses. "Baby...Jungkookie. Stop for a second."

Jungkook pulled back from Tae so that they could actually look at eachother. That's when Tae saw the tears in his boyfriend's eyes. He cupped the youngers' face and smiled, his own tears starting to build up as well. "Don't cry baby, I'm here. I'm home."

Kook burst out into a wide smile as Taehyung gently wiped the tears from his cheeks with his thumbs. "I missed you so much Tae."

Tae smiled as well. He leaned in and the reunited couple shared their first kiss since the last time they saw eachother. It was chaste and sweet and all they needed. Taehyung pulled away and whispered to the younger, "I missed you too." Then pulled him in for a tight hug.

The younger inhaled his boyfriend's scent. Tae still smelled like strawberries and vanilla. That never changed. It was little details about him like this that Jungkook missed the most, the ones you can't notice over the phone.

Once they could finally calm down all of their emotions and everything, the two of them could actually talk. Jungkook was sat on his bed while Taehyung walked around the dorm room, looking at everything with a smile while he fiddled with the J necklace around his neck.

"Jeez, I have so many questions." Jungkook question.

"Ask away." The other said, looking at a Samurai Jack poster on Jungkook's wall.

"Okay, first of all, why is your hair blue?"

Tae chuckled softly, "Yeah I got it done a few days ago actually. I've wanted to do it for a while actually. Since like, Halloween. Remember how I had half pink half blue?" Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I thought the blue looked good on me so I fully dyed it. Do you like it?"

"Is that even a question? I love it. My little smurf baby." Tae scoffed at Jungkook's joke and walked back over to him.

"You have no room to talk, with that cherry colored mop on your head."

The pink haired boy gasped over-dramatically. "Cherry colored mop? This shit is cute Tae. You can't lie."

Tae smiled and sighed. He reached down and ran his hand through Jungkook's hair, "I guess it is pretty cute." He came closer and mounted the youngers' lap so that he was now straddling him. Jungkook's hands naturally rested on his hips as he smiled up at him. "And I guess you're pretty cute too."

"And you are pretty. Very pretty. Beautiful even." Jungkook beamed up at him and tucked a strand of blue hair behind Tae's ear. His eyes fluttered closed as Tae continued running his hands through his hair, softly tugging on it. That was honestly one of the best feelings in the world right there. Just having someone comb their fingers through your hair, euphoric.

"Thank you." Taehyung leaned down and connected their lips once again. This kiss was deepened though, and the two couldn't resist having a quick make out session. I mean, could you blame them? They hadn't seen eachother in almost 6 months.

A mischievous pair of hands made their down Tae's waist and rested instead on his butt. Jungkook gently ran his tongue over Taehyung's bottom lip. That and his hands squeezing his ass earned Jungkook a small moan from Tae. He smiled into the kiss. They continued until the door to the dorm room swung open.