•14•

Within the next week, Jin and Namjoon had arrived back in Seoul. Their arrival was of course followed by a small reunion of their heptagon of friendship.

But besides that, things have kind of been slow. Everyone was just enjoying being home with the families for the time being. Until Jungkook got sick of his. And he means that in the nicest way possible.

His family just tended to be kind of...intrusive, y'know? Like, there weren't a lot of boundaries. Actually, more like there were boundaries, but they just didn't see anything wrong with crossing them.

Take this incident for example. Which is just one of many.

Jungkook and Taehyung had wanted to watch a movie together in the living room. After doing some research around the house, they decided to watch it in around noon, because that was the time when usually few to none of his family members were in the living room.

They were watching Frozen 2, they had popcorn, and they were snuggled up next to each other with a warm fuzzy blanket over their laps. Everything was going great.

Until about halfway through the movie. In came Jungkook's uncle who was from the more rural part of Korea.

He plopped down on the loveseat with a loud grunt. He looked like he had just woken up and barely knew what was going on. "What're y'all watchin'?"

Jungkook started at him for a second to see if he was serious....he was. So he answered. "Frozen 2."

"Hm, well it looks to me like they're in a forest. Doesn't look frozen to me." His uncle shook his head and sunk back into the couch. Eyes squinting at the screen.

Okay, this was fine. He was talking or anything, so he could stay.

But then in cake another. This time it was Seungri.

"Good afternoon everybody. Whatcha watching in here?"

"Frozen 2."

"Oh wow. Mind if join? Last time I checked, the first one just came out not too long ago right?"

Jungkook frowned at him, "That was like 6 years ago."

Seungri scratched his head and sat down next to their uncle. "Hm, really?"

His uncle huffed, "This idiot barely knows the year now. Damn hooligan. Endin' up in jail. If you gon do sum'n illegal you best do it without gettin' caught. But look at ya now. Ol' dumbass."

So after these two, more and more just kept flooding in. The living room getting louder and louder with each relative. By the time the movie was over, which Jungkook and Taehyung didn't even realize because of everyone talking and moving around, all the couches were full and there were children laying on the floor.

Taehyung looked next to him and Jisung was sitting awfully close to him, and then they locked eyes and the preteen just gave Tae an awkward tight lipped smile.

Jungkook had Jiwon next to him, except she was standing up on the couch and making little braids in Jungkook's pink hair. Then she looked at Tae and said. "I do yours next."

So this attempt, in summary, was a fail.

And then there was the time when Jungkook went to the bathroom downstairs. It was just supposed to be a quick little tinkle, no more than a minute. So he didn't bother to lock the door.

But of course, his grandma just had to bust in there, literally scaring the piss out of Jungkook. It went everywhere.

"Grandma, what are you doing?!"