•16•

The next morning, it was Christmas Eve, and Taehyung lay awake next to Jungkook in his bed. The younger was still asleep though since it was still relatively early, about 8 A.M.

He couldn't stop thinking about last night. The way he felt. The fear and anger that kept rising up inside of him when Eunha would talk to Jungkook. The best way to describe it would be the classic case of jealousy. Y'know, the whole "boy meets boy. Boys go through a lot of shit together. Boy goes to college far away. Other boy gets sad, but starts talking to girl. Girl makes boy happy again. Other boy comes back and is jealous of girl." The usual.

Taehyung was honestly mad at himself though, because deep down he knew Jungkook wouldn't cheat on him, not after everything they've been through. But that didn't stop the intrusive thoughts from coming in and making him doubt that. It wasn't Jungkook's fault, and it certainly wasn't Eunha's, but they were definitely fueling the flames.

Tae turned onto his side to look at look at the supposedly asleep boy next to him, only to find Jungkook staring right back at him. His pink hair was all over the place and his eyes looked droopy, but there was an endearing smile on his lips. "Oh, you're awake." Tae smiled back at him gave the younger an impromptu good morning kiss.

"Yes I am." Jungkook wiped at his eyes, "Looks like you've been up for awhile. You thinking about something?"

The older boy sighed and after contemplating his options, he decided to tell the truth. Cause well, he knew from past experiences that keeping important stuff like this to himself, never ended well. "Yeah, actually I was."

Jungkook could tell from his expression that Taewas stressing about something. He brought his hand up to rest on Taehyung's cheek and began stroking it softly with his thumb, "What is it love?"

"Well, I guess...I'm just, I- I'm jealous."

"Jealous?" The younger knitted his eyebrows together, "Of who?"

"Who do you think?"

"Jimin?"

"Wha- no, why the hell would I- Jungkook don't play dumb." Taehyung nearly laughed at his boyfriend's answer, but he had to stay serious. "I'm jealous of Eunha."

"Tae..."

"And before you say anything, I don't have anything against her. She's a great person. And I- I trust you. I don't know why I'm feeling like this."

Jungkook sighed and did the first thing he could think of, which was to give Taehyung two soft kisses, one on the forehead and another on his lips. "Tae, thank you for telling me. Cause now I can assure you that there is nothing going on between me and Eunha. We're just friends."

Taehyung forced a smile, "Yeah I know. But what about when I'm gone? She'll be here, and I won't. What if you need someone and- and I'm not there. And one thing can lead to another, and-"

"Taehyung, I need you to just trust me enough to that I'm not that shallow. I know there's a lot of guys out there that think they'll die if they can't have sex, but I'm not one of them. You know that. If I was I wouldn't have been waiting for you to get back home for half a year. I can control myself. I'm faithful, and you need to have faith in that."

Suddenly Tae started feeling bad for even suggesting like that. "Shit...you're right. I-I'm sorry. I do trust you , really, I'm sorry." He quickly sat up in the bed and out his head in his hands, feeling embarrassed. Jungkook sat up with him.

"Baby it's fine. I can understand where you're coming from. I mean, if we're honest here, I used to have a crush on her in middle school." Little too honest there Kook. "But that's long gone by now." He assured Tae, "Ever since the day I met you, you've been the one who's always on my mind."