•7•

"God. Why isn't he fucking answering?!"

Jungkook aggressively yelled at phone, as if it would say something back to him. He huffed and slumped down on the bench he was sitting on.

After he stormed out of the his dorm room earlier, he walked to the campus cafe to calm down and get a hot chocolate. He tried calling Taehyung, no answer. While he was walking towards the school courtyard, he tried again. No answer.

This was his third time trying and guess what the result was. Still no fucking answer.

Jungkook had grown used to this, he'd grown used to not talking to Taehyung for days on end because the older was apparently rarely able to pick up the phone. The only times they would talk would be if Tae called him, which still only happened on a few occasions.

So the guy was getting pretty frustrated. He just wanted to have a conversation with his boyfriend. Whenever he needed to vent about something, or to talk about random shit that happened in his dreams, or even when he just wanted a quick opinion on something, Taehyung was always the one he called, and Taehyung had always answered. But not anymore. And Jungkook honestly just wanted someone to talk to.

That's what Eunha was for him. A friend. A person who he could talk to and enjoy himself doing so. Was that so bad?

Now before you ask why he couldn't just hangout with Yoongi, Hobi and Jimin, he's tried. But they are all like brothers to him, well not really Jimin. To Jungkook, Jimin was like that one person who isn't actually apart of the family but still hangs out with everybody and even pulls up the the family reunion.

Anyways, that wasn't the point. The point was that they were like brothers to him, and he couldn't vent to them without them joking around or belittling his problems. He wasn't mad about it or anything, but he just had to remember not to go to those three with your problems if you wanted an actual conversation.

When they were separated,though, it was way easier to talk to them. It was just pretty hard to catch them without at least one of the others with them. And it was super easy for Jungkook to feel like he was third or fourth wheeling. He also would call Mingyu every now and then, to see how he was doing. But their conversations we usually short and sweet, that was just normal for them.

So yeah that's why Eunha was his best resort. But he still missed talking to Taehyung, FaceTiming him almost everyday. Just seeing his smile would make his whole week.

Jungkook tried his best not to get upset with Taehyung for not answering. He kept in the front of his mind the fact that they were in different time zones, and Taehyung probably had a lot of school work. But when they only talked on the phone like once a week, it was pretty damn hard.

Jungkook slipped his phone into his pocket and placed his face down in his hands. He let out a loud groan, not caring about anyone walking by getting weirded out.

He didn't notice the three people walking up to him, looking worried. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and he popped his head back up to see who it was.

There stood three people from his choreography class, the two guys were both impressively built, and the girl was very pretty, with tan skin and long black hair that almost touched her but. Their names were Shownu, Wonho, and Hwasa. The two guys were seniors and she was a junior. Their choreo class was a mixed-grade class so that's they were in the same one.

"Hey dude, you okay?" Wonho asked him with a worried expression. Jungkook gave him a half-hearted smile and shrugged.

"Yeah, just...boyfriend problems I guess."

Shownu gave him a knowing look. "Yeah that sucks man. But it happens, it's natural. I mean, my boyfriend Jooheon and I got into a fight about something as stupid who would be the big spoon. It's nothing to worry about."