•4•

"Okay, wait. Make a serious face."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna make one too, then I'm gonna screenshot it."

"Why?"

"Cause it'll be cute Jungkook. Just do it."

"Ugh, fine."

"There, is that cute enough for you?" Jungkook laughed softly at his boyfriend

"It's perfect." Taehyung smiled back at him, "So where are you going?"

Jungkook had just left the dorms and was now outside and walking. "Oh I was just gonna go to gym here on campus. Lift for a little while. Then I'm gonna go out to eat with Yoongi."

"Are you trying to make yourself all buff before I come back?" Tae snickered. He was resting in the comfort of his bed. It was late in California but him and his roommate had separate bedrooms so he didn't have to worry about keeping him up. The only things they shared in their dorm was the living area and the bathroom.

"Oh please, I'm already buff. I'd just like to keep it that way." He replied in a matter-of-fact tone. Then he cracked a smile and pulled his phone closer to his face. "But yeah, it's for you too. I mean it's pretty obvious you have a muscle kink so."

Tae gasped, "Wha- no. No I don't. Who told you that."

"Nobody had to tell me. I mean, you seriously think I didn't notice that you followed that body building account on Instagram. They just post a bunch of buff guys. And I'm pretty sure you're not aspiring to become a body builder." Jungkook laughed at that last part. He could see Taehyung blushing and pouting through the screen.

"I could if I wanted to! I'm just, not the weight lifting type. I tried once in PE and I almost broke my fucking back." Tae laughed along with Jungkook. That laugh soon faded into a deep yawn.

Jungkook couldn't help but crack a smile at the cute sound and the little pout left on Tae's face after. "Aw baby, are you tired? I know it's late over there."

The older boy spoke into another yawn, "A little. I can stay up a little longer though."

"No no," Jungkook shook his head. He noticed he was approaching the gym, "I wouldn't wanna keep you up if you're tired. I would say that you need your beauty rest, but you could probably go days without sleep and still look stunning."

"You smooth motherfucker," Tae chuckled, his voice was getting raspier sounded drowsy as he laid his head on his white pillow.

"I can't help it. Smoothness just runs through my veins. I'm like...peanut butter. You know, the smooth kind." He smirked. Then kept going after he heard a stifled laugh come from Tae's end of the phone. "But seriously, get some sleep love. You have class in the morning."

Taehyung yawned again, his eyes shut tight while doing so. "Mm, okay. Have a good workout Jungkookie. I love you."

"I love you too Tae. Sleep well." The couple both said their goodbyes before hanging up the phone. Jungkook stuck the device into the side of the bag of extra clothes he was holding. He didn't feel like going all the way back to his dorm room before going out to eat with Yoongi so he was just gonna take a shower at the gym and go straight from there.