•13•

"Okay before we go inside, my mom can be really affectionate and...touchy with people that she hasn't seen in a while. And I know she misses you because she literally asks me about you every time we talk."

"Aw, why didn't you tell me?!" Tae lightly slapped Jungkook on the arm. "I should've called her or something."

"Eh, I don't know I guess I just didn't think about it." The younger shrugged, "She's fine. Anyway, you ready to go in then?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

The couple both opened their respective car doors and got out. Jungkook jogged to the trunk and got out both of their suitcases. His was a lot smaller than Tae's since they were at his own house and the dorms weren't too far. So he carried both bags.

"Babe you don't have to. I can carry my own bag." Taehyung chuckled, reaching for his bag that was hanging on Jungkook's shoulder. But Jungkook shooed his hand away.

"Doesn't matter. You're my guest. And I love you. So I'm gonna carry it. No buts."

Tae huffed as he watched Jungkook start walking up the driveway and to the front door. His eyes traveled down his back and to his butt for some reason, and he noticed that Jungkook's usually flat ass was actually getting some volume.

"No buts..." He ran and caught up with the younger and in one swift motion, he gave Jungkook a nice slap on the ass. "Except for yours. You start doing squats or something? Your ass is almost as big as mine."

Jungkook's face flushed and he turned his head to glance at his own backside. "R-really?"

"No. But you're almost halfway there." Taehyung laughed out as Jungkook's whole expression changed drastically from a hopeful gaze to an annoyed glare.

"just ring the doorbell please."

"Sure thing Mr. Cheeks."

The older boy rang the doorbell with a playful smile still lingering on his face. About 15 seconds later the door swang open. Except it wasn't Mrs. or Mr. Jeon like they had both expected.

Instead, the door answered by a youngish and handsome guy. He was probably 10 years older than them. Taehyung was extremely confused because he had never seen this man in his life, but then he looked at Jungkook,

"C-cousin Seungri?"

"That's me." The man in the doorway smiled and then brought Jungkook in for a tight hug, even though the boy was still carrying the suitcases. When he pulled back, he looked at Taehyung with a surprised look. "You must be the boyfriend. I'm Lee Seungri, Jungkook's cousin."

"Kim Taehyung. The boyfriend." Tae and Seungri shook hands.

After a few seconds of Seungri awkwardly staring at Taehyung, he snapped out of it and moved out of the way. "Shit, sorry, come inside. It's freezing out here."

The two of them hurried inside, because it was actually pretty cold outside. Once they were in, Seungri closed the door behind them as the couple took off their shoes and left them by the door. Jungkook also set down the luggage by the door. After setting it down, he quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand and made sure he stayed right by his side as they walked into the living room.

"So uh Seungri," Jungkook cleared his throat, "I thought you were in prison."

Tae almost choked on his own spit at the sound of those words.

Seungri chuckled softly, as if prison was a light subject. "I was. I got out a couple months ago."

"Oh...cool." Jungkook gulped and squeezed Tae's hand. Taehyung glanced over at his boyfriend and could see the visible nervousness wracking his body. "Well, not to sound rude or anything... but why are you here?"