part 1

My king

Part 1

A fresh morning ......In the north kingdom.....The puja room is cleaned by dasi....She is helping pandit ji to arrange everything to do puja .......

Then four ladies walk in together along with two small girls ........

Vaidehi : pranam pandit ji....

Pandit : pranam maharanisa  .......

Roopa : pranam pandit ji  puja ki tayyari hogaye ....

Pandit : ha choti ranisa hoogaye ....

There enters the king ......Everyone bow to him......

Mann singh : puja shuru kare ......

They all sat together to do puja ........

Pandit : yuvaraj nahi aye ....

Vaidehi : vo nahi ayenge pandit ji ...

Pandit : but rajaji ki ghar main puja sabse pehle karte hae ......

Roopa : karte hae pandit ji ...Par humari bete ka vishwas puja main nahi .......Insan main hae .....

Vaidehi : vo kehte  ....Insan ki seva karo bhagvan ki nahi jo kabhi diktha hi nahi .....

Pandit: kshama kariye ga ranisa....Par insan ki seva ke saath bhagavan ki puja bhi karni chahiye .....

Mann singh : vo bahut ziddi hae pandit ji....bachpan  se lekar aaj tak sab kuch apne dil ki hisab se hi ki hae......

Roopa: humara beta bhagavaan ka dushman nahi hae ....Bus sabse alag hae......Ap puja shuru kare .....

Pandit performs puja ......After puja ....All the ladies move to kitchen..
Two kids move to garden  to play .....
.With dasi....

Raja ji moves to the soldiers training area ......He sees yuvaraj having a sword fight with his friend bhairav.....

They both are continuously fighting no one is ready to stop ....Then all of a sudden bhairav got distracted ....
..Yuvaraj manik  defeated him.....

Bhairav : humesha ki tarah ap jeeth  gaye yuvraj.....

Manik : hum kya kare ....apki dyan toh batakh gaye .....

Bhairav : ap ki jeeth toh humari kushi hae ......Kal phir ladenge ....

Manik : kal na ho payega....hume kisi aur rajya jana hae ...

Bhairav : konsa rajya ......

Manik : paschima Bengal .....

Bhairav : ye toh dakshina rajya ki border par hae ......It's risky and dangerous to go alone .....

Manik : no one knows i will come there....Any ways i  always go in disguise .....Not a problem ......

Bhairav : i will join you .....

Manik : you are needed here .....In my absence.....Stay in the palace only ....
.Bcoz there is an information regarding the attack of south king ....

Bhairav : you going alone at this tine is risky ....

Manik : i never visited any swayamvar as the prince of north....
No one knows who is me Except the defeated kingdoms ....So no problem..
And yeah no need to worry i will be in disguise ...You take care of everything
Any problem just send me a message .

Than they both moved to get fresh up.....Manik gets fresh up with the help of his dasis ....And then a soldier  comes and informs  him that the Queens are  calling him for breakfast ......

He moved to the dinning hall after keeping his swords and knifes and also his turban ......

He took the blessing of  king and queen ....And smiled looking at his daughters...Both the daughters felt so happy looking at him after many days ....He sat with his daughters and started feeding them both with his hands......He didn't even give a glance at his wife's ..The reason is not known to anyone ......

Manik: I'm going to a village ...there is problem of theft in that area ....They need our support .....

Roopa: yuvaraj  ....You can send bhairav for that ....

Manik: choti masa .....I know par mujhe kudh jana acha lagta hae.....

Vaidehi : just yesterday you came home and today you wanted to go yuvraj....

Manik : that's my duty to protect this kingdom .....So let me do it ....masa

Mann singh : is it not your duty to stay with family yuvraj.....

Manik : i know i have to stay with family but as a prince of the kingdom people and their safety comes first......Sorry to deny the word of yours raja ji...I hope you understand ..
...Being the king of this kingdom....

Than no one said anything to convince him bcoz it's of no use .......

Than later that evening .....manik got ready on his horse alone and started travelling along the forest ...

He reached near a water fall and made a tent .... Gave some grass to his horse ..

He plucked some fruits from the nearby trees and had them and slept in the tent .......

He hears some sounds early morning ....

He moved  out to see a girl in white dress dancing and singing with  her dasis....And playing in water ......

He is just lost in the beauty of the girl ......He is just starring at her .....But some water fell on him..He closed his eyes on the sudden splash of  water on him....When he opened his eyes...
There is no one he is still in tent ....

Manik to himself .....What kind of a dream it is??? I am already married twice I have two wives .....Two kids ....But still this girl and dream ....
That to im attracted to her......What rubbish .....I'm not getting married again for kingdoms....It's just like give and take ....There is no love in these marriages .....I feel like I'm  making Kids ....Without any love ......It's just lust ......Why I'm angry on my wives ......It's just bcoz they didn't oppose these marriages and blindly married me to save their fathers kingdoms...... They don't even have self respect..... I Just tried to understand them.... Gave them equal time but still they are only wives bcoz of marriage ...They never felt love toward me ... They need my time and money ..... There is no love in this relation...... I don't hate them.....Nor i love them..... They are just wives for name sake ......

Precap : fight with goons .......

This story will be short and sweet .....Only small updates ....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें