part 39

My king

Part 39

Manik laughed loudly looking at her .....and made her stand and he moved to the bed and sat beside kids ....nandini called dhamini .....

She came inside and stood in front of manik and nandini .....before nandini could say anything .....

Manik : bring lunch with all items and lassi and paan ......come fast ....

Dhamini bowed to him and left .....nandini smiled listening to him....

After sometime dhamini came with food and placed it on the table and left giving them privacy.....

Nandini had her lunch in his presence.... While she is having lunch...manik is just starring kids time to time kissing their hands and legs ..  nandini felt so happy looking at them  ....

As she finishes her lunch .... dhamini came with some news.....

Dhamini : yuvrani ....all the ladies want to visit you and kids.....badi maharani asked whether you are sleeping or awake .....

Nandini: you wait out I will call you ....

Dhamini leaves from there ....manik is still sleeping on the bed beside kids ....

Nandini : yuvraj I think it's better if you join the gents ....bcoz all the ladies want to come here .....

Manik : let them come I'm the yuvraj here I'm not scared of anyone .....

Nandini : I know you are not scared yuvraj.... It won't look good if you are here when all the gents are together .... I know both the sisters won't feel bad .... But sometimes jealousy might come bcoz of others ....there are so many relatives and also your sisters are here.... What if they say you are more partial towards me ....than sisters might feel offended ....anyhow you never spend time with them ......

Manik : what did you just say ??? He asks in an offended tone .....

Nandini : vo main.....

Manik : you mean I don't have time for  charu and maheswari.... But I'm roaming around you ....this what you wanna say ...when you know the reasons .....

Nandini : but you never tried na yuvraj .....

Manik : what to try ...

Nandini: they have reasons to leave you but what did you have to leave them alone....have you ever tried to know their insecurities..... No....

Manik : you mean to say I'm a bad husband....

Nandini : I didn't mean like that yuvraj ....I just said every girl gets married with a hope of a caring and loving husband who could even know her silence ...like how you understand me .... Even they expect the same ....
I'm sorry if I hurt you  ....

Manik : really you hurt me ....saying he left with an angry face ....without even looking at nandini ...she felt hurt and tears rolled down ....but she rubbed them on hearing foot steps ....all the ladies came in ....they had a good time but nandini is lost in her thoughts of manik ......

After that day all the sisters of manik left to their homes .....like last time even this time nandini gifted them .... They felt more happy but manik is missing here when they left ....

Nandini is just waiting for manik taking care of kids ......

Next day ....night in palace .....

Maheswari is sitting on the chair and her dasi is helping her to remove jewellery .....

One more dasi came there ....

Dasi : yuvrani ...yuvraj is here ....

Maheswari : at this time.....ask him to come in .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें