part 43

My king

Part 43

Next morning .....manik woke up early .....and tried to move out of bed .....but nandini held him in a tight grip .....he just saw her face ......he started teasing her by kissing her caressing her face .....moving his hands on her she felt tickling and it disturbed her sleep ...she woke up to see his smiling face .....he kissed her forehead .....

Nandini : I always want you to smile like this ....bcoz that's my strength....

Manik : you stay like this in my arms ...I will smile for you ...

Nandini : what if I disappeare one day ...

Manik : nandiniiii ....he shouts.....

Nandini gets scared for a minute but realises her mistake and hugs him tight assuring him that she is with him....

Manik hugged her more tight .....

Nandini : I'm sorry ....it's my promise I shall never leave you ....

Manik : I was always bound by responsibilities but I found happiness only after you entered my life. ....so stay forever with me ....dare you say such words ....I will tie you up with me and tag you with me everywhere...

Nandini : you don't need to tag me tie me yuvraj I'm always with you .....

Manik : remember your life is mine ....and it has to be safe .... I'm going out leaving you here bcoz I trust you with what is mine ...don't let me regret .....

Nandini: I promise to take care of everyone and even myself...come let's fresh up and do puja ....

Manik got up from bed and moved to wash room....nandini moved to the crib of kids to see them sleeping peacefully ......she kissed them on cheeks ....and is starring them with smile ....

After sometime manik is fully ready .....even nandini made both the kids ready with the help of dhamini ..... she sent both the kids with dhamini to mandir ....manik sat on the bed not even moving out....

Nandini : yuvraj ap bhi jaoo na mandir ...I will join you ....

Manik : no I'm here only ....you get ready let's go together....

Nandini smiles listening to him and moves to fresh up .....dasi help her in taking bath and getting ready....

Than both of them moved to mandir to see both the kids troubling pandit ji and Malini nalini trying to stop them ....on seeing nandini both the kids sat quiet ....everyone laughed looking at them ....bcoz they are scared of their mother......

They all did puja together ....after having breakfast ...king ..manik and brother In laws of manik are all ready to leave for South kingdom for the festival .....

Bhairav is strictly Instructed by Manik and king to take care bcoz this is the first time both of them are leaving the kingdom alone ...
everytime either king or manik used to be in palace .....

Dadi went to take rest .....there are only ladies in kingdom.....a few soldiers left with manik and king .... All the sisters of manik are in their  kingdoms didn't come to North kingdom....only bcoz all the gents are leaving to south .....

Roopa : let's have fun ....it is only  ladies in palace .....

Vaidehi : achi baat hae roopa ....chalo milkar kuch karenge....

Nandini : mathashri let's play and sing songs ......

Charu : no no let's dance .....

All the ladies gathered in the place where they always celebrate ....they all had fun singing songs ...teasing each other .... Finally everyone left to their rooms to sleep .....nandini is not feeling sleepy bcoz she is missing manik .....

Both the kids are with charu maheswari along with Malini nalini .... Nandini is alone in her room....not feeling sleepy ...she moved to the minar .....

She got on top of it without anyone noticing her ....she saw the whole kingdom standing there .....everything looked peaceful for her .... She is just remembering manik standing there .....but she saw some lights which are glowing from far ....not one but many .....that too in the isolated area of the kingdom .....near to the mountains .....

She moved back to her room thinking it to be some flies or something but in the middle of night while she is sleeping....she got a doubt and changed her dress ..... And slowly moved to the back side of palace .... She took her horse and moved to the place where she had doubt .....

She finally reached little far and saw something moving ....she tied her horse like it should not be seen by anyone ...and slowly moved inside ....

There she saw a big troop ....with full weapons ....making plans to attack on North kingdom.....she is shocked on listening everything ..... Bcoz it's very cruel plan ....

Nandini stood there silently without getting into notice of anyone..... She heard everything and is moving back ...... But she is seen by a person.....

That person is about to attack nandini but suddenly he is captured by someone  ....nandini saw the person behind him and smiled bcoz it's Bhairav even he heard the plan  ....he saw nandini moving out of palace as he is gaurding the place in the absence of king and manik .....he followed her thinking it has to be something important .....
thats how he helped her ....on the way back he told nandini how he followed her ...they both discussed something on the way itself ......

Bhairav captured that person and took him to the palace  along with nandini......

On reaching the palace ....nandini slowly left to her room .... To see no one there....she immediately changed her dress and started writting a letter to manik ..... After completing it....she called dhamini and a lady from her troop and sent the letter along with her to south kingdom.....bcoz she knows they would have reached South kingdom by now ....that lady immediately started to south kingdom without getting into anyone's notice....

Nandini even sent an informer to call the girls in the forest immediately......

Bhairav assembled all the ladies  of king family in the court room after informing dadi rani....

Precap : south kingdom festival ......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें