part 34

My king

Part 34

Manik relaxed himself listening to her bcuz he can't stress her ....he kissed her forehead and held her tight welcoming sleep ......

Like this many days passed .......

It's a fresh morning in North kingdom .....everyone are in deep sleep ....but nandini started feeling pain in her stomach....she started feeling uneasy.....

She opened her eyes to see herself in manik arms.....she started shivering and tried calling manik but pain is irresistible.....suddenly she shouted making manik get up immediately. ....

He just looked at her face to see her in pain...... he just panicked looking at her and shouted for dasi ....

Dhamini came running to see nandini in pain and manik holding her ....she immediately ran to call daima .....

Than within seconds she came back with daima and queens along with maheswari charumathi ....

Daima : yuvraj you need to go out ...

Manik : she is shouting in pain ...I'm not going ....

Vaidehi : manik go out ....we need to see her .....

Roopa : she is in pain ...plzz let us help her .....

Charu : yuvraj come out with us ....she needs help....they can't do it if you are here ...saying charu slowly took him out with her and made him sit on the chairs outside nandini room ....even king and bhairav joined them ......

Manik is just numb seeing nandini in pain .. he just can't stop thinking of her pain....king put his hand on his shoulder ....

King : there is nothing to worry yuvraj.... Every girl goes through this pain.....bahu Rani will be fine .....

Manik nodes in yes.....but still scared of nandini .....

Bcoz  nandini screams can be heard ....daima is getting everything ready for her delivery. .....vaidehi and roopa are sitting on both sides of nandini holding her hands ...assuring her that they are with her .....

Finally after nearly half a day....they heard a cry ....manik just has tears listening to it ...but didn't let those spill out ....

But soon followed another cry. .....
making everyone more happy. ....
queens and maheswari charumathi happiness knew no bounds they gifted  diama the jewelery they have at that time ......

Daima cleaned the babies and moved out holding them ....to give them to king and yuvraj. ......

Daima opened the door .....king and manik moved to her....

Daima : king your future heir. ...saying she gives the baby to king.  ....

King immediately felt out of words ..and gave the necklace to daima taking out from his neck.

Daima : and one more princess......

Manik took the baby girl in his arms ...
..even manik gave her a chain .....
she looked like nandini. ......

Manik is about to move in to see nandini but is blocked by  charu and maheswari who came out. .....

Maheswari : you are not allowed to go inside for 11 days yuvraj ....

Manik : what ???? I want to see her once .....

Vaidehi roopa comes out after making sure nandini is sleeping .....and dhamini is beside her .....

Vaidehi : it's a ritual ...you should not see her for 11 days only kids will be out if you want to play ....

Manik keeps a cute face. .. everyone laugh looking at him but the baby girl in his hands cry ....he hugged her close to his heart ......she stops crying .....

Roopa : the future heir is here ....
saying roopa kissed the baby boy .....

All are just looking at king who is having tears of happiness ......

King : it's time for celebration.....we got a  grand daughter and heir to  our family ...... Who is born first ......king asks even taking the baby girl from manik .....holding both of them together ....

Vaidehi : daughter is first..... Like manik even this baby boy is the smallest of all .....

Roopa : he will be pampered by all ....

Charu : but my daughter is looking cute like choti .....

Manik smiled listening to her ....

Maheswari : these both will be loved by all like Malini nalini ...apko yaad hae how soldiers used to run behind them to catch them in childhood ..... ....

Than they see Malini nalini running to see new born babies ....

Maheswari : lo agaye mathashri. ...
.naam liya aur dono hazir .....

Malini : pithashri plzz lift me na ...I want to see babies. .....

Nalini : who will lift me than .......

Manik lifted both daughters in his arms .....making them happy ....

Manik : see you have one more cute sister and a small brother ....

Malini nalini giggled touching their cheeks .....

Malini : they are so soft soft ....

Nalini : who is sister and who is brother.....

Manik showed them brother and sister ....they both are feeling more happy ....

King blessed both the babies with many gifts and left after giving babies to manik  to see everything personally for celebrations.......

He even sent a message to all his family members and relatives about his heir ....

The South kingdom people even started from there to meet the babies ......

Vaidehi and roopa took both the babies from manik with great difficulty saying they need milk and took them  inside to see nandini sitting on the bed with the help of dhamini ......

Nandini has tears looking at her kids...

She took them both at once in her arms and kissed both their faces completely in happiness.... All are smiling looking at her love ....

Roopa : now you need to feed them....

Vaidehi : come I will help you ....

nandini started feeding the baby girl than baby boy also started crying.... So she took both of them in her lap and fed both together..... She is having tears of happiness ..... Holding them close to her ....

Maheswari : some one is so desperately waiting to meet you choti Rani .... ...

Nandini looks at them confused ....

Charu : yuvraj wants to come in to meet you ....

Nandini blushes listening to them....

Maheswari : not possible till 11 days .....

After feeding the babies nandini made them sleep beside her.....

Everyone asked nandini to sleep bcoz she needs rest ....like always dhamini is always beside her . ....

Like this nearly for 3 days passed .... Manik is continuously trying to meet nandini ......even he is sulking like a kid to see her ..... but only kids are coming out to play with him....he is spending more time with Malini nalini to distract himself from nandini thoughts ...but whenever he saw his cute daughter  who looked like nandini .... He wants to meet nandini ....but queens and maheswari charumathi are all the time near nandini ...bcoz she is very weak as she delivered twins .....

Manik behaviour is observed by everyone bcoz this is the first time he is behaving desperate like this ...they never saw him like this before not even when Malini and nalini are born ......

Precap : an attempt to meet nandini ....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें