part 19

My king

Part 19

Manik is just looking at her bcoz she sounded very hurt .....

Manik just nodded in no.....

Nandini : than plzz excuse me yuvraj .......
Saying she left the room.....

She can't move out of her wing bcoz her family might see her .....As it's night she has to stay with her husband in her wing only ......

She is about to move back to her room but stopped on seeing something and moved in .......

After the face off of manan....manik is just sitting in the swing and thinking everything ...Where everything went wrong ......But nandu didn't return .....
Unknowingly he fell asleep in the swing only .....

Suddenly manik heard some sounds and woke up  to find himself on swing .....He moved in to see nandini.
But found the room empty .....

He called dasi and asked for nandini...
They said she didn't return back ....He asked them to see where she is .....

He is just impatient to see her .....Bcoz it's nearly early morning she didn't return to the room......

Dasi came back .......

Dasi : yuvraj .....yuvrani fell asleep in the last room of this wing .....

Manik : where is the room....

Dasi: please come yuvaraj.....

He followed the dasi  and opened the door ......He found dhamini sleeping in sitting position bcoz she is the main dasi of nandini......nandini is sleeping on a desk with many papers.......

On hearing the sound of door opening dhamini got up and wished manik ....
She is about to wake up nandini....
manik signalled them to leave ........All the dasi left leaving them alone .....

Manik didn't wake up nandini ....But he is just watching all the paintings....
Bcoz it's a room full of paintings ......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें