part 26

My king

Part 26

Manik : like this ....Saying he just started kissing her .....They both spent their another night of togetherness ....

Next morning ....nandini work up early to find herself in manik arms ....She blushed looking at them and then moved out after covering herself properly ....She cleaned herself and got fresh up .....

She moved to the room to see manik still sleeping ....She just covered him properly and kisses his forehead .....

Than she ordered the dasi not to make any noise till he wakes up himself .....

Than she moved to the kitchen to see the chef busy preparing breakfast .....

Chef : pranam yuvrani

Nandini : pranam .....I want to prepare prasad .....

Chef : you just order us yuvrani.....

Nandini : you can prepare everything .....I will prepare prasad ....

Chef : ji yuvrani..... Saying he starts giving her everything ....

Than she prepared the prasad ....And started moving towards the temple .....

Dadi : arey choti bahu rani ...y r u taking this ....You could have given anyone to carry this ....

Nandini : pranam dadiji.....Vo it's prasad ......That's y i didn't give Anyone. .

Dadi : come let's go.......

Than both of them moved to puja mandir ......

Pandit ji started telling them about bhagvat geetha ....Both of them are listening to it.....Slowly one by one everyone are joining the puja. ......

Even manik came .....Everyone one member or couple does the aarthi...
Today pandit ji told charumathi to do aarthi ....She moved forward but found another hand on the aarthi thaal....She got scared but felt happy doing aarthi with her husband ......

Even all the others felt happy bcoz manik is not only staying in mahal buy also giving time to his family ....

Than after aarthi....charumathi gave prasad to everyone .....Finally she took blessings of manik....He just put his hand on her head .....All the others smiled looking at them ......

After this everyone left to have breakfast .....Same like every day king sat on the main seat ...... One side of him sat vaidehi and the other side dadi ji .....Beside dadiji roopa and beside her malini nandini and nalini.....Beside vaidehi maheswari manik and charumathi.....Both of them are serving manik .....nandini is just talking with both the kids .....And eating .......

After breakfast ...nandini took blessings of everyone .....

Chanakya guruji ...king along with manik moved to the ground ......

They found many girls standing there ....They felt happy .....

After some time all the ladies of the family walked into the ground together ......

Maheswari charumathi daughters and mothers came and stood in front along with all the girls as students without showing any difference ....

Nandini also is about to go with them .....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें