part 13

My king

Part 13

Than nandini is taken to her room for rest ...... Bcoz vaidehi asked her to rest for today bcoz she is having the ritual of muhdikhayi the next day in front of the whole kingdom.....They will introduce her to the people of their kingdom also ......

Next morning .....Nandu got up early as usual ...She got fresh up and left to the puja room to see it empty ......She started decorating the idols of god with flowers ......pandit ji walked in with prasad and more flowers ....

Pandit : pranam nayi bahurani....

Nandini: pranam pandit ji ...... Saying she took his blessings ......

Pandit : ap yaha....

Nandini : kyu puja nahi karenge sab. ...

Pandit : karenge par itni jaldi nahi ....Abhi toh sab so rahi honge ......

Nandini : theek hae pandit ji ....Hum bad main ate hae ....

Pandit : nahi yuvrani ....Ap puja kar sakti ho ......

Nandini : hum sab ke saath hi puja karenge.....

Pandit : theek hae main mahabharat padna chahti hu sunna chahogi.
...kyuki apne meri  kaam puri kardi......He showed her pointing at the idols which are decorated beautifully with flowers ...

Nandini : ji jaroor sunna chahti hu ....

Than pandit started reading and narrating mahabharat....nandini sat there in front of him....listening to him .......Her back is facing the door .... First dadi came there after getting ready she felt happy on seeing nandini in puja mandir....pandit is about to stop but dadi indicated him not to stop and sat behind nandini....
nandini is asking him doubts ...Which pandit chanakya ji is  clarifying with a smile .....dadiji felt very happy that she is interested in puja ......

Than dadi ji instructed the dasi to stand near the entrance and inform everyone who come here not to talk while coming in.....

Then dasi stood near the door and informed all the ladies who came for puja ...All are shocked on seeing nandini listening to pandit ji ......And dadi asked  everyone to sit ....They all folded there hands without talking doing pranam ....She smiled at them.....vaidehi and roopa sat beside dadiji......

Finally raja ji and all the men came for puja they are about to enter in. ...They heard nandini and pandit ji conversation .....  .

Pandit: mahabharat ki aaj ka paat katam......

Nandini : thank you pandit ji for teaching me .....

Pandit : your guruji didn't teach you ...

Nandini : we can even hear the same mahabharat and ramayan from many people ........Even if you already know it ......

Pandit : may i know the reason y.....

Nandini : bcoz everyone will have their own perspective on teaching something and also .....We all understand these epics in a different way ......

Pandit : so is there any difference on what you learnt from your guruji and me ......

Nandini : there is a lot of difference guruji .....

Pandit: what is that ....???

Nandini : guruji thought me in my childhood about morals and values while teaching mahabharat bcoz I'm a kid at that time  .......Today you thought me about respect towards family ....Duty towards husband ....
love and caring bcoz I'm a married women today ....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें