part 25

My king

Part 25

All the people shouted the name of rajaji manik and nandini in happiness ......

The guards moved all the people to lunch .....After minister registered all the names of girls .......

All the people of kingdom sat to eat oneside all the brahmins sat to eat on the other side .....

Nandini immediately after the fight changed herself in to the dress of princess ....And joined the family to see all the members of ladies of king family standing on a side and all dasi are ready to serve .....

Namdini : mata shri ....Can i serve the brahmins .....

Everyone looked at her in shock ......

Nandini : vo .....

Vaidehi : kyu choti bahurani .....

Nandini : if a married lady serves the brahmin ....That good reflects the whole family ......Their blessings are verdicts of god .....

Vaidehi : who told you this .....

Nandini : i learnt it from shastra ......

Chanakya : she is right ....It's good to  serve brahmins ....

Dadi : go ahead beta .....

Nandini with a smile took chanakya guruji blessings And dadi blessings. ....
Along with mothers and removed her slippers .....Covered her face with veil .....

And moved forward with sweet dish .....She made all the dasi stand and asked them to serve the people ....She herself started doing it alone......But found a hand ....She lifted her head to see charumathi and maheswari ......

They three served all the brahmins .....
King and ministers along with manik came to see the brahmins bcoz those are very powerful .....And very important people of the court ....

King : y r daughters serving them .....

Chanakya ji told them what happened .....manik had a proud smile looking at nandini.....his smile became big when he saw all three wives helping each other .......

After eating all the brahmins blessed them .....All three of them bowed to the brahmins ......

Even nandini started taking all the empty vessels .....And dhamini is holding them in a big vessel and following her ......

Vaidehi : ye kyu kar rahi hae bahu rani .....

Chanakya : that is also a part of feeding brahmins .....After they eat we need to clean the place and take away those empty vessels than only it's like giving food to brahmins .....Just serving them and leaving everything is not feeding a brahmin .....We need to do everything by ourself ..... including this .....

Nandini without feeling bad took away everything .....And moved to clean herself .....After cleaning herself ......She is called by rajaji......

She covered her face and moved there.....She saw many clothes and gold coins kept for donation .....She felt happy looking at it.....

King : choti bahurani....Donate them ...

Nandini : ji raja ji ......

She stood there but signalled two daughters to come .....They came running to her .....

Than she made them do the donations

Malini is giving clothes to the people and nalini is giving coins....nandini just stood beside them by giving them everything .......All the people took clothes and blessed daughters. .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें