part 44

My king

Part 44

In South kingdom.....

Nandan Kumar along with his sons are waiting to welcome the people from North kingdom....

They welcomed manik and king with showers of flowers...... and aarthi....and then moved to the palace .....the whole palace is fully decorated...... Bcoz this is the first time north kingdom is invited for festival ........ they reached there late evening so they are moved to rooms to take rest ......

Manik came to nandini room...as soon as he entered he rembered the memories he had with her in this room ..... Last time when he came here they are in terms of fighting ....now everything has changed .... She loves him more than anything .....

Dasi came and helped him with bath and dressing ....he moved to have dinner with everyone and returned to his room...but not able to sleep thinking of nandini ....he remembers that there is a painting room in this wing and moved out to that room.... the soldiers wished him and opened the doors of the room....

He just remembered how she slept while painting and her face with paint ..... He just saw all the paintings and admired some and even appreciated her ... But she is not there to listen ....

He finally being tired moved to the room and slept .....

Next morning he woke up to the sounds of elephant ......

He moved to the window  to see eveything ready for celebrations ....he got ready and moved out ....he is wished by everyone ....all yheprople of South kingdom respect him bcoz they feel it's bcoz of his marriage with nandini all the soldiers are alive ....
and there is no war.... bcoz both the kingdom became one just bcoz of him...

The minister announced the competition of horse race ....

Aditya : chalo manik ji.......let's go take part ....

Manik : always ready..... He says with his famous smirk ...bcoz he promised nandini that he will participate and also win ...

Aditya manik mahendra took part in the race ....the whole kingdom is just enjoying the race ....bcoz it's a tough competition between manik and nandini brothers ...finally manik won .....

Both the brothers of nandini lifted him on shoulders.....as he won ....by being sportive instead of being jealous .....

Next everyone had a sword fight and arrow shooting .....bill fight .... Arm wrestling.... Stick fight .... Like this they all enjoyed competitions .... And had a grand lunch ..... Bcoz the festival in temple is in the evening ...

They all sat together talking on various things .....nandini mother Jayavanthi is sad on not  being able to see their daughter ..... but manik assured he would bring her next time Nd she can also come with him if she wants to see nandini and kids on their return journey ....Jayavanthi felt happy listening to him....

Everyone got ready in the evening and moved to the temple ....manik is about to move to the three elephants with which he made friends last time when he came to temple with nandini .....

But the elephants started making more noise and started behaving odd....everyone are trying to control them but they are going out of control.....they just broke thd chains locked them and started moving in a direction.....soldiers are running to catch them....but not possible ....

Manik is just trying to get hold of elephants but suddenly he remembers the words said by nandini family when they came to temple last time that these elephants are nandini saviours and shout a lot when she is in trouble....they try to reach her....

Manik didn't think of a second or didn't inform anyone but sat on his horse and started riding it furiously alone in the direction of his kingdom .....

On seeing him go alone Aditya and mahendra also joined him.....these three are riding in high speed to reach the destination.....but it's a day journey ......

Both the king's are confused on seeing their sons missing ....they get to know they ran behind elephants.... but suddenly a lady  soldier comes there ....

She is the lady sent by nandini .....

Soldier : pranam maharaj .....letter for you from North kingdom....

Mann singh immediately took the scroll and started reading it ...he is shocked on reading it .....

Nandan Kumar: kya hua Mann singhji

Mann singh : attack on our kingdom....
should start now .....

Nandan Kumar : you are not alone....lets fight together...soldiers get ready .....

All the people of kingdom are there only .....all the soldiers immediately got ready and both the king's with full army started to North kingdom hoping to reach before the enemy attacks....

Mothers of nandini asked the pandit to perform continuous puja for the safety of the both the kingdoms ......

Manik is not even stopping a second.....he is continuously riding ..... Bcoz he could feel something bad is gonna happen.....he didn't even recieve any message but is riding back scared of the safety of nandini and his kingdom .....

Manik in mind ..... I never believed in God ....but aaj kuch mangna chahti hu.....plzz keep everyone safe specially nandini bcoz if she is safe ....my whole kingdom will be safe ... she is a born warrior but more than that she became my life .... it's my mistake I left them alone ...I could have stayed back.... Plzz if God exists make sure she is safe .... bcoz she trusts you a lot ..... Plzz ....

Thinking all this he  is riding continuously...Aditya and mahendra along with ten soldiers are just following him... bcoz they sensed something is wrong ....if not manik would never go like this without informing anyone .....

Precap : a fight .....a war .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें