part 33

My king

Part 33

Than it's lunch time everyone had lunch together ..... Than in the evening manik made nandini sleep bcoz she needs rest ....he asked bhairav to arrange everything in nandini room to check accounts......

After finishing his work he asked everyone to leave. ....leaving them alone .....

He is just watching her sleep ....he saw her legs are swollen ....so he called dasi and asked her to massage them .....finally slept beside her holding her safe ......

He even tightened the security of Mahal by thrice ....bcoz he got to know there is some Intruders trying to harm his future heir .....

After few months .....

Now nandini is fully pregnant ......she is resting in her room..... But sleep is far from her .....

The door of her room  opened revealing charu and maheswari who came with her food.....bcoz of instructions of manik only these two cook food for her ....bcoz he don't want to take any risk with nandini and kids ...... As there are threats around them.....

Dhamini made nandini sit on the bed with the help of other dasi ......charu started feeding her ...maheswari is trying to manofy her who is showing tantrums to eat food....bcoz healthy food is her enemy now. ..she wants pickles and sour things only to eat.... Sour mangoes are her favourite now ....

They are so busy trying to make her eat food .....

Manik walked in ......on seeing him all the dasi wished him....he signalled them to leave ......

He moved forward and sat in front of a grumpy nandini who is not even looking at him ,...he knew she is angry bcoz he is missing from morning as he is busy with security arrangements.... He can't say her that so he informed her that he is going to check with the works in kingdom ....

Charu : yuvraj ....choti Rani is becoming more stubborn ....not even eating a bite of food ....

Maheswari : ha yuvraj ....

Nandini keeps a cute face like a kid  listening to everyone complaining against her .......

Manik : acha. ...ok ok but you know she is a very good girl ....now she will eat away ......

Nandini still nodes in no.....

Manik : I thought if she will eat this food we will take her for walk in garden ...it's ok she is weak let's leave her here and we three will go for walk .....

Nandini : even I will come ...I'm strong not weak  ....she says like a stubborn kid ....

Charu : no you are weak ... if you complete this we will take you out ....if not a big no ...

Nandini : promise ....she asks looking at manik ......

Manik : promise .....now complete it ....

Nandini than eats away all the food making cute faces ....manik is just admiring her....

Than after food as promised manik carried her in his arms ....nandini made a shocked face ......

Manik : I said I will take you for a walk ...I didn't say I will let you walk ....she is just grumpy listening to him...but charu and maheswari laughed loud looking at them ....

Finally he made her sit in the garden. ......vaidehi and roopa on seeing them in garden reached them .....

They both sat on either sides of nandini ...talking to her ...she complained them about manik ...even they laughed out loud ...but on seeing her face that she is about to cry. .....
vaidehi started singing a Lauri for her .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें