part 45

My king

Part 45

In north kingdom ....

Bhairav assembled all the ladies of north kingdom in the court room after informing dadi rani ....

Bhairav : sorry to disturb you all maharani ...but it's an emergency.....

Vaidehi : what emergency...???

Bhairav : the battalion of Hyder Ali ...is ready is to attack on us.....

Dadi : what he is dead na ...manik killed him right ???

Bhairav : but I saw him with my eyes planning against us in the absence of yuvraj and king ......may be he survived .....

Vaidehi : what can be the strength of soldiers .....?????

Bhairav looks at nandini Nd then says. .....it's nearly some 30000 only....

Roopa : we have nearly 50000 soldiers ...we can fight ....

Bhairav : but we need permission from king to fight ....

Dadi : I have the authority in his absence ....I order you get ready everything .....

Nandini : but dadi ji sorry for inteferring.... It's better to have back up .....so we all want to be ready to fight ....I mean all the trained girls ....

Vaidehi : we trust you nandini beta ....

Dadi : bhairav talk to nandini and you both do what's best to save the kingdom and the next heir.....

Nandini took blessing of dadi and mothers and left with bhairav after saying her plan. .....

Nandini is getting ready for battle in her room ...dhamini came there ....
fully ready to fight .....

Dhamini : you made bhairav say a lie ....yuvraj will kill him.....

Nandini : I know I made bhairav say a lie but it's for the welfare of kingdom.
bcoz if I say they are more than lakh soldiers first thing everyone will loose confidence now itself ....that shouldn't happen ...everything should go according to plan .....

Dhamini: but if something happens to you yuvraj will be shattered .....

Nandini: but if we sit without doing anything they will burn this palace and turn it into ashes and build new palace and make yuvraj and king as their slaves. .....I never even can  think of that ....better I alone fight with them ....yuvraj will live with sisters and kids...the whole kingdom will be alive ...if it ever comes to choose between me and whole kingdom.... I feel loosing myself is better...... this kingdom loved me and didn't even let me go even after knowing there are threats on my life ....even my own family made me live in forest but these people saved me but never let me go far from them ..... I can even give my life for the love I got here ....
She completed saying with a smile on her face.... 

Dhamini : you are not alone I'm with you.....

.dhamini nandini hugged each other. ...and moved out with a determination to save this kingdom ....

According to plan nandini locked dadi and four kids along with charu maheswari vaidehi roopa in the treasury room of the palace which is in underground....

Charu : we will be with  you....saying she held nandu hand tightly without letting her go.....

Nandini : I'm giving you the biggest responsibility of protecting the future heir ....you are six soldiers here mother's and you both along with Malini nalini ....protect him we should give him safely to king and yuvraj ..... I'm going to protect the people .....
saying nandu kissed both the kids and moved out .... she placed high security of her own team from ashram there .....

She is walking in the corridor ....she heard the signal.....but still her thoughts are roaming around manik .....

Nandu in mind.....I'm sorry yuvraj ....I'm not able to take care of what is yours bcoz I need to save Everyone.... I know I am not going to be there with you after this .....I just want to see you once before I leave the world...I wanna leave my last breath in your arms.....god plzz make sure that happens ..... and bless me for this battle....

Finally she reached the soldiers ....
everyone took positions .....the enemy soldiers started coming in the direction of palace .....

She reached the minar bcoz no one could see her .....but she can see everyone.....she signalled bhairav to be ready ...... as the palace has only way to enter that's the main door.  ...
which has five big doors .....nandini arranged soldiers near every door ..... making sure no one should enter the palace.....she knows as soon as the message reaches manik and everyone will be here.  ... she just needs to stop the enemy from entering the palace till they reach here .....

The enemy started with Throwing fire balls of grass bcoz they want to burn the palace .... Nandini kept water ready to stop them bcoz she heard the plan ..... So the enemy is just shocked in this ......

Then they are fighting with each other with arrows as the enemy still didn't reach the palace and is little far....nandini made sure they hit arrows with fire ..... The enemy just took back on reverse fight.....and thought the soldiers are fighting....in the absence of king but didn't knew girls are fighting the war......

Nandini used war equipments to stop them .....finally hydar ali stopped for a moment ....this confused everyone....
but suddenly ....some are trying to break the main door ....some soldiers are trying to get inside from back side . .. suddenly everyone got worried .. .nandini came down running from the minar .... .she took the double swords gifted by manik and started fighting with the soldiers who came from the wall .......bhairav and dhamini are stopping the people breaking door but the first door broke  .... many soldiers are hurt..... some lost lives ....but still rest all are fighting. .....  ..

Dadi and all in the room are worried not knowing what is happening outside ......

They are continuously fighting for many hours ......nandini is also injured but  she didn't stop .....then she thought of fighting out of the kingdom as per plan to distract the opposite king.....bcoz first door is broken it would be easy to enter the palace.....

.bhairav dhamini and nandini along with a troop moved out of palace and  started fighting ....

Hydar ali saw that nandini ki veil is no more as it fell in fight ....he asked his soldiers to get hold of her...

Hydar : catch that princess.....so manik singh rathore trained his wife.    Not bad ....I will capture this kingdom and make you my slave in front of your husband .....

Nandini gave a smirk to dhamini and bhairav ...bcoz they succeeded in distracting hydar ali from the palace to nandini . ...

Soldiers surrounded nandini.....

Precap: will nandini survive ??

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें