part 2

My king

Part 2

Manik after getting fresh up moved on his horse some distance .....He heard some sounds.......From a distance.  ...He slowly got down from his horse and tied it to a tree and walked slowly and hid behind a tree.  ......

He saw some people sitting and bidding money on something .....After sometime ....Some girls are brought there and the bidding grew more......

Manik : oh god ....Bidding girls ....sex slavery .....How dare they do this in my kingdom premises ........I will kill them......

Saying this to himself he takes the sword and is about to move forward ......But all of a sudden .....A white horse came with a masked person ....He just cut the throat of the bidding person ........

Then four more black horses came ......Even they all fought and saved the girls......

A white pegion came and landed om the person in white mask.......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They immediately ride back with horses....Taking those girls.......

But manik is in shock.... Who saved them...is the only question in his mind ......So he slowly started moving in the same direction....  searching for those people .....To know them.......But unfortunately .....He fell in trap of net..

He is trapped by the same masked people ....They tied him with ropes....
He didn't protest bcoz he wanted to know who are those .... He silently went with those people .....

He is brought to a place in the forest .....There are smalls huts near a small river ......In the edge of forest ......

 And different kinds of birds and animals

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. And different kinds of birds and animals .....He could see the same masked people everywhere..... No one is showing faces........They are in huge number........

But all of a sudden they all moved back and stood in lines ......And bowed to a person .....

He looks like a saint .......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें