part 35

My king

Part 35

Like this nearly for 3 days passed .... Manik is continuously trying to meet nandini ......even he is sulking like a kid to see her ..... but only kids are coming out to play with him....he is spending more time with Malini nalini to distract himself from nandini thoughts ...but whenever he saw his cute daughter  who looked like nandini .... He wants to meet nandini ....but queens and maheswari charumathi are all the time near nandini ...bcoz she is very weak as she delivered twins .....

Manik behaviour is observed by everyone bcoz this is the first time he is behaving desperate like this ...they never saw him like this before not even when Malini and nalini are born ......

It's the fourth night  after the birth of kids .......

Nandini is still in her room with kids ....only dhamini is beside her ....the whole family left to have dinner ......

Nandini completed her dinner ....she is made to sit and dhamini is applying haldi and chandan paste to her body .....

But suddenly manik barged in .....
dhamini is shocked on seeing him there ....nandini is facing the other side ......

Dhamini : yuvraj ap  yaha ....she asked in shock .....

Nandini : what ....????saying she stood in shock still facing the other side bcoz they should not see each other .....

Manik : nandini close your eyes and stand still on your place and you dhamini ...leave the place right now and stand out of the room ...make sure no one comes here or gets to know I'm here ....if anyone gets to know ....I don't know what punishment I will give you  ....he says in a strict voice .....

dhamini shivered on her place listening to him......but moved out .....and stood the near the door after closing it ....she saw the whole corridor empty ......no soldiers ...no dasi ..... she found it weird ...but is praying to God not to let anyone come there bcoz she heard a lot about angry manik ....she is so scared of him.....

Inside in nandini room.....

Nandini : yuvraj what are you doing here .....she asked in a low voice bcoz he is angry she got to know that as he shouted so badly on dhamini ........

But all of a sudden she is engulfed in a hug ......she recognised it to be manik and hugged him without opening her eyes  ... And rubbed his back to calm him....manik kissed her forehead by staying in hug making her smile ...they talk being in hug .....

Nandini : y so much angry. .....

Manik : no one is allowing me to meet you ...he complained like a kid for the first time . ...

Nandini : it's a ritual yuvraj ...till 11 days we are not allowed to see each other ....

Manik : did you see me .....

Nandini nodes in no ...still in hug ....

Manik : even I didn't see you....they said we shouldn't see each other ....we didn't okay .... I just need you in my arms to know you are safe ...so I'm here ....

Nandini has tears of happiness listening to him .....she hugged him more tight making him smile. ......

Nandini : I'm completely fine yuvraj ....kuch nahi hua..... Plzz stop being worried ....

Manik : now I'm at peace after holding you ..... That day morning I saw you in pain....after that they didn't allow me in. ...I heard you shout in pain...but unable to do anything ..I felt helpless ....

Nandini : I'm completely fine ...that pain is horrible but after seeing kids I forgot everything.....

Manik : I need you safe remember that ....okay ...

Nandini : I'm good yuvraj...y r u here ...if anyone sees us together ...it won't look good.... Plzz I don't want any scoldings plzz ....it's so embarrassing in front of mother's and sisters they will tease me a lot ...

Manik just breaks the hug and cupes her face with closed eyes and kissed her ....even she kissed back after coming out from shock ....after the kiss she hugged him tight ....with a blush ....

Manik : everyone left to have dinner ....I saw no one is there so I came here ...don't worry ...I will never let any wrong against you ....now I'm going but remember you have a punishment after this ritual of 11 days ......

Nandini : I gave you two precious kids and you are saying you will punish me ....not fair yuvraj ....

Manik : punishment bcoz you are not letting me meet you .....so get ready for it ....and remember to take care. ..the day I see you if I find you unhealthy ....punishment will be worse .... I'm warning you. ....

Nandini again hugged him tight .....and breaks the hug ... Before he leaves she holds his hand .....

Nandini : wait yuvraj ....I'm completely drenched with haldi chandan paste ...you became dirty .....clean yourself na .....if not everyone will get to know you are here to meet me ......

Dhamini ...nandini shouts loudly ....than manik moved inside the wash area.  .. and dhamini follow manik inside after nandini instructions.....and help him in cleaning himself ....

Manik comes out fully ready with eyes still closed ....even nandini is standing on the same place with eyes closed ....

Dhamini left from there .....after saying nandini that she is outside .....

Manik : I'm leaving ....you take care ...

Nandini : yuvraj ....I heard you are not eating properly ...now you are straight away going to dinning hall and having dinner....don't say no .....plzz mere liye ....

Manik : aur kuch Meri choti Rani ....he asks with a beautiful smile ....

Nandini: even you need to take care of yourself in my absence .....plzz ....

Manik : okay I will ....saying he just left from there with a never ending  smile  ....

.he directly moved to  dinning hall and had dinner happily making all shocked ...bcoz he is not even smiling but today he is so happy ....but no one questioned him bcoz they all need one thing that is his happiness.,.....

In nandini room after manik left.....

Dhamini moved inside to see nandini standing near the mirror ..... And blushing ....

Dhamini : I expected this will happen ...but never knew this early it will happen yuvrani ....

Nandini : what do you mean to say ...

Dhamini : from the past three days yuvraj is trying to get inside but one or the other person is stopping him out ..... But today you know what he did ....he just made sure the whole family has dinner together ..... When everyone left to dinning hall ....he asked all the soldiers to leave to have dinner ..... But generally our soldiers go in shifts ..like half members now and half after their return ....but he ordered them to go at once today ...bcoz yuvraj knows that he is gonna barg in for sure ....if he is here you are safe .... So he let them all go .... And also he stood out till one set of soldiers returned than only he left to have dinner ....that means he loves you a lot ...I'm happy for you bcoz I have seen you suffering but today when I saw yuvraj loving you so much I'm more than happy ....

Dhamini has tears of happiness .....

Nandini : enough of teasing me ....now apply this paste again ....she says to divert the topic ....

Dhamini again made nandini sit and started applying the paste .....

dhamini: vaise you are blushing a lot ...what did yuvraj do ....

Nandini : just shut up and do your work ...and make sure no one gets to know about our meet ....

Dhamini : don't worry yuvrani ....no one will know about it ...bcoz as I told you yuvraj took all precaution with full planning. .....I never knew he could plan to meet his wife secretly ...

Dhamini is teasing nandini and she is laughing listening to her ......

Precap : a journey ......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें