part 21

My king

Part 21

Manik just heard everything without even interrupting her. ......nandini thought he feels the same that nandini is at fault so she had tears in her eyes ....She just got up from her place to move inside ......

Manik just held her hand .....She turned back to see manik looking the other side but still holding her hand ....

Manik: so you willingly married me ...

Nandu : hmm.....

Manik stands in front of her..nandini is just looking down ...But manik suddenly hugged her making her shock ......

Manik : thank you so much for making me guilt free .....And happy

They broke the hug .....

Nandini : guilt ???? She asked being confused ......

Manik : earlier when I got married that is just bcoz of my family ..... And those girls were not forced to be my wives ......But I thought just for the peace between our kingdoms....You are forced to Marry against your will ...But you willingly married me so I'm guilt free ..... Everyone choosed north kingdom prince manik singh rathore.....But you chose only manik.....Not any yuvaraj.... Thank you so much ....

Nandini is looking at him in shock ....
Bcoz she thought he will be angry and scold but here he is thanking her ....

Nandini : r u not angry on me ....She asks wiping her tears......

Manik : y to get angry when we have done the same mistake .....What i did is the same done by you .....Even i hide my identity right ....So I think I should not get angry ........In fact im happy ......

Nandini : i heard you are a ruthless prince ......But on seeing your behaviour no one can say you are one.....You have a pure heart .....

Manik : ofcourse im a ruthless prince only to those who betray me ........And also in war ........I don't want to show my ruthlessness on petty things ..
Specially on my family .....

Nandini smiled listening to him.....

Nandini : so are we friends again ......

Manik : mytjili .....Who said we are not friends ....It's just a misunderstanding which got cleared .....So you want to go back to your kingdom if I'm angry on you ....

Nandini nodes in yes ......

Manik : i have a better punishment for you .....

Nandini is just looking at him in shock.....On hearing punishment ......

Nandini : I'm ready to take any punishment yuvraj.......

Manik : when we are alone you don't need to call me yuvraj ....You can call me manik ji or else dost ......

Nandini smiles listening to him.....

Nandini : than if you call me nandini i will call you yuvraj.....If you call me mythili i will call you dost or manik ji.....

Manik looks at her happy face .....

Manik : ok so your punishment ....Life time you need to be with me ....cook for me ...Serve me ......Laugh with me ....listen to everything i say like before .....Guide me in right path....
Stop me from doing something in angry like how you did in ashram....
Smile for me.....Talk to me ....Sing for me....Just be with me .....Bcoz I can't send you to south kingdom .....If you want i will take you to meet your family and bring you back with me ......I need you always with me. ....

Nandini immediately hugged him tightly.......

Nandini : I'm ready to take his punishment for lifetime .......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें