part 50 Epilogue

My king

Part 50 Epilogue....

After nearly five  years ......

Mann singh and his wives returned from teertha yatra after five  years of manik  nandini being crowned that is they returned for nalini Malini marriages ......but king is just enjoying life with his grand kids ......leaving the responsibility on manik ....bcoz his health is not well ........

It's the day of his daughters marriage ......

Manik got the alliance for both his daughters one from South kingdom and the other from the north kingdom.......

To get those alliances he conducted swayamvar for his daughters.... Two yuvraj won the competition......

Malini got married to mahaveer who belongs to south kingdom and distant relatives of nandini

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Malini got married to mahaveer who belongs to south kingdom and distant relatives of nandini ......

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nalini is married to yuvraj maurya .... Who belongs to North kingdom and relative of Maheswari family ......

Both the daughters are sent to their kingdoms.... After marriage.....

Manik and nandini kids are five years old now ....they make the whole palace run behind them..... Very naughty kids ...... but very scared of nandini who is not only their mother but guruji also ....bcoz she herself is teaching them all the war techniques along with shastras .....on the orders of king manik .....

Dhamini got married to bhairav ...
bcoz bhairav lost his wife bcoz of ill health ....dhamini became the mother of his kids ....they both are the best soldiers of the kingdom ..... and trust worthy to king and queen .....

Imli phool  are  the soldiers who are training the other girls of kingdom....

Kingdom is happy with the ruling of manik ......but the mastermind behind everything is nandini......his every desicion is the answer of nandini ....

One fine  day ....in the court room......

Manik is sitting on his throne ....they even made the court room changed ....
all the ladies who want to attend the meetings can come from kingdom and sit on the top floor and watch from there ....one side it's for the ladies of palace .....and the other side for the ladies of kingdom .....

🎉 आपने My king (Completed) को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें