part 12

My king

Part 12

And the journey to north kingdom started.....

They all are travelling through the forest ....They reached a place to rest under trees......manik is just starring at the surroundings lost in his world bcoz that is the place where he saw the masked people first ....He remembered how he was captured ..
He is thinking about mythili and her behaviour ......He don't know where those people where and how they were ......He just wanted to ask the guruji of south kingdom but didn't want him to think wrong about him ....Bcoz  if guruji ask him y he is asking about them he don't have an answer ....He can't say he wanted to know about mythili ........

He is brought out of trance by his brother in laws....They all sat together ....Food is being  served by all the dasi who are travelling from South to north kingdom along with nandini to stay with her ....She is only left in the palanquin bcoz before the rituals of newly wedded bride she is not allowed to show her face to anyone .....

Soon all the ladies are also served with food ..... After the gents. .....Than after lunch everyone resumed there journey towards the north kingdom
.....On entering the border..... the people of that place started welcoming manik and his newly wedded bride with flowers shower
..Like this the number of people going to the kingdom increased. .....Finally they reached the north kingdom.....
The next morning ....

All the dasi and soldiers who came with nandu are astonished on seeing a beautiful palace and also the love people are showering on manik...
.....nandini is asked to come out of the palanquin .....

Mothers of manik did her aarthi and asked her to put her hands in sindoor  water and give a print on the wall of palace ...She did  as told by them .....

Than she is taken inside and asKed to fresh up .....To do a puja. .......She is made ready by the dasi ....Than the whole family assembled for puja ...... Except manik.....

The king of north sent information by a soldier that manik is needed to do the puja ....But making everyone shock he came to the puja room..... All are shocked bcoz he never came there .....Not even for any ritual of his first two wives.....

Manik only remembered the song of mythili and also the words said by her saying prasad is nothing but food ....
We should never say no to it ....It's like insulting it ....

He just sat beside nandini as instructed by his mother vaidehi ......

The pandit completed the puja ....But he with shivering hands is about to give prasad ....manik he himself gave his hand forward to the pandit.... The pandit gave him ladoo prasad happily ....manik ate the prasad making everyone happy ....Bcoz it's the first time he did that .....He turned to his daughters and left taking their hands in his ........

Vaidehi roopa thanked the god for the change in manik behaviour .......Even the king felt happy ......

Than they all moved out to see manik playing with his daughters and laughing loudly .....

Roopa : didi manik is smiling for real .....I'm so happy ....

Vaidehi : even I'm so happy he ate prasad for first time. ......I hope he stay at home this time atleast. .....

Roopa : it's ok didi...Let's hope for best ....

All this is heard by nandini......And all manik sisters and wives  also ....Than nandini is taken to the kitchen for her first rasoi.....

Vaidehi : nandini....You can cook any sweet dish ......Rest all the cook will manage ....

Nandini: if you don't mind can i cook for all maa ji ....I just wanted to .....

Roopa : but we are many in number....

Nandini : in our kingdom i sometimes cool for our whole family ....I only need my dasi for help.....U can ask the cook to rest for this time ....

Vaidehi : if you want to than you can do it ....Bcoz  this is your home ......

She started cooking .....All the ladies left nandini and her dasi in kitchen ... all dasi cut vegetables and started kneading dough ......Finally she completed cooking after an hour......

Than she asked the dasi to inform the Queens that food is ready. .....

Than the dasi arranged everything in the dinning hall ...All the men sat in the chairs .......Only dadi and the two Queens sat with them ......Charu mathi and maheswari started serving both their daughters bcoz they know only the new bride should serve manik...... All the sisters of manik started serving their husband's ...Nandini started serving the king first followed by dadi and two Queens ......

Vaidehi : nandini serve your husband also ......

Nandini also served manik .....She filled his thali completely .....All are looking at her in shock ....Bcoz he never eats more ...... he takes limited food ......And immediately leaves the dinning hall .....

But shocking everyone manik started eating ....After taking the first bite he stopped eating .... .

Dadi: kya hua manik .....You stopped eating ....

Manik : nothing dadi ji....The food is very tasty .....He complimented and continued eating ......

All are shocked again bcoz he never praised the food ....He thought it's made by some dasi as he don't know nandini made it.....

But unknown to her feelings nandini felt happy on his compliment ....After the lunch...Everyone praised nandini.....

Than all the ladies sat together to have lunch .....All the dasi served them....nandini is complimented by all the ladies also ......

Than nandini is taken to her room for rest ...... Bcoz vaidehi asked her to rest for today bcoz she is having the ritual of muhdikhayi the next day in front of the whole kingdom.....They will introduce her to the people of their kingdom also ......

Precap: manik seeing nandini face .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें