part 16

My king

Part 16

Manik sat with all the soldiers .... .And discussed regarding the area ....And asked them to be alert for any attacks .....

Some soldiers slept and some are guarding the place ..... They made duty in terms .....After sometime they will sleep and rest will gaurd ....Such that they can travel back happily next morning without any problem ......

Manik moved inside his tent.....To see nandini sleeping in a corner ......She is shivering as it is very cold outside... He just covered her with blankets .... But still she is shivering ....

Manik in mind ....She is shivering badly .....There is no more blanket here .....I can't even arrange a fire in tent.....What to do ..... If I touch her she may feel bad .....But there is no other option....Even tough she is my wife i should not touch her without permission .....What to do .....She is still shivering .....I can't waste time thinking all this it will affect her health ....I will apologize her morning if she feels bad  ....I'm doing this just to keep her warm .....

Thinking to himself and fidgeting with his thoughts.....manik slept beside her and put his hand on her waist and pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly . .....And covered both of them with bedsheets.....

He is just holding her tight....She exactly fit in his arms .......She snuggled more into him .....After sometime she slept happily hugging him back ......Unknowingly even manik fell asleep he felt peace holding her safe in his arms ......

Next morning nandini woke up early ....Due to light ......She just turned her head but felt some breath on her neck .....She tilted her head to see herself packed in manik arms ..... She looked at herself in a daze ..  she is in complete clothes ....She sighed in relief bcoz nothing happened last night but she is confused on how she hugged him.....She tried to untangle herself But manik is just holding her very tight ......

She tried but is not successful in untangling herself ..... So she waited for manik to get up ....She is just starring at him .....

Nandu in mind ....He just looks like a baby in sleep ....So innocent ..... I just feel to stare him like this .....How can I be lucky to get married to him.... He just cares for everyone .....He is so simple ... A man of actions than words
Yesterday when I fell asleep in his arms he didn't disturb me ...He waited for me to wake up by myself ....But now how can I disturb him.....Let him sleep ....I can wait ......

She is just starring him thinking all this.Finally birds are making sounds
And even the sun is rising ...He just stirred in sleep and hide his face in her long hairs ......

She is smiling looking at his acts ....
Finally they are disturbed by a soldier .......

Soldier : yuvraj ....Sorry to disturb you but .....We got a message from South king .....

Manik : i am coming.... he said ...And the soldier left......

He turned to see nandini still looking at him .....

Nandini blushed by keeping her head down ...... Manik immediately left her .....

Manik : vo ....I'm sorry it's just .....

Nandu just got up from him and left out covering her head with veil.manik moved behind her ....To see the soldiers little far .....Some are giving food to horses ..... nandini is moving in the direction of river to bath .....
With clothes ....

Manik : nandini....He just called her .....

Nandini turned around in shock bcoz this is the first time he called her with her name ....... she is just looking at him.....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें