part 46

My king

Part 46

Soldiers surrounded nandini.....this is what she wants bcoz in the mean time bhairav will attack hydar ali as he is only concentrating on nandini.....

Nandini is continuously fighting.....she killed many soldiers and is also stabbed on her back but didn't give up ....many arrows hit her on legs and shoulders.....

Hydar ali is on his horse.....all of a sudden a blast took place on his place he fell down from his horse and is hurt ....he saw nandini smiling face ....he understood it's her plan....many soldiers are dead ....and hydar is hurt ....so in anger he took his sword and started to attack nandini ...they both are continuously fighting .....

After a long time .....nandini saw the door opening and charu maheswari came out with swords.....they came and started fighting ...... Nandini is smiling looking at them.....

But even they both are getting hurt there are many soldiers to fight to reach and help nandini .....

Finally nandini killed hydar ali....she stabbed him badly .....on seeing him hurt all the soldiers of his team  ran away .....north kingdom soldiers are killing them still running behind them......but all of a sudden nandini is stabbed on her back  by hydar ali who just got up ....but before he hurt her more he is killed ...nandini saw the source its manik ......she gave a smile and is about to fall down ....

manik : nandiniiiiiii....shouting he held her in his arms ......both nandini brothers are having tears looking at her......but nandini is happy thinking her wish of dying in his arms came true ......she closed her eyes......and became unconscious.....

Manik : nandini utho....nandini ...he is continuously tapping her cheeks ....
and asking her to wake up ...the ever so brave yuvraj is crying this is a shock for everyone.....

All the enemy team left the premises to save their lives bcoz all south kingdom soldiers  also reached here and hydar ali is dead ......

All the soldiers who are hurt are being helped by South kingdom soldiers and are taken into the kingdom villages to their houses for medical help.....

Manik carried nandini in his arms and left inside the palace .....he saw many soldiers dead....he cried looking at his kingdom..... But mostly cried for nandini....he placed her on his bed and daima came there running ....

Bhairav who is also hurt opened the door of treasury room and mothers and dadi along with kids came running holding kids......

They cried looking at nandini....charu and maheswari are only having small cuts bcoz they came in last when soldiers became less ..... They came out to check what is happening on seeing nandini fighting alone they got angry on her for locking them in room....but still thought of saving her ....

Manik is just starring nandini .... daima asked everyone to move out but manik is still on his place .... no one is able to take him out not even charu maheswari .....

Daima let him stay there and bandaged all the wounds of nandini...
she is very badly hurt by arrows and stabbed by swords ....there is more blood loss ....

Daima : yuvraj .... Ek din se pehle hosh ani chahiye nahi aya toh.....

Manik gave her an angry look.....she moved to the other side in fear and stood there ....without even saying about nandini....

The whole family came Inside both the children are crying for milk ....
everyone tried feeding them milk of cow but no use ... They want their mother .......

Nandan Kumar is crying badly looking at the condition of his daughter ......Mann singh is consoling him giving him support .....both nandini brothers are silent but sent message to south kingdom asking the mothers and their wives to come here....

The whole family is sitting there ....
they sat the whole night without even eating anything . ..no one even slept ....

But Malini and nalini came there getting ready in white dresses the next morning .......on seeing them everyone are confused....but they both moved to manik .....

Malini : pithashri ....they called him....

He turned to see them .....

Nalini : choti mathashri ne bola .... Shivji ki puja karne par we will have a long life ....we went and asked the pandit ji to do puja with us for the long life of our choti mathashri...but he said he needs a couple to do puja....

Malini : kya ap humare mathashri keliye puja karenge ....please .....

They both fold their hands in front of manik ......

Manik hugged both of them together and cried  ....the whole family are crying more now listening to both kids ....that how much they love nandini ......

Manik : I will do it for her .....I will just come saying he ran to the wash area and got fresh up immediately he didn't even let any dasi help him....

He moved to the mandir....except charu everyone moved to the mandir after fresh up ....charu is just holding kids and sitting beside nandini waiting for her to wake up ....

Charu in mind....

All bcoz of you I'm a brave girl today ....you need to get up....didn't you see yuvraj ....he needs you ....even we all are with him....there is no use ....we don't want him to be the yuvraj before you entered our lives ....plzz come back choti ....
plzz ....saying she burst into tears......

In mandir....

king asked to conduct the puja in open mandap ....bcoz he wants to let people of his kingdom be a part of puja ....as even many soldiers are fighting with life ......

Manik and maheswari sat to do puja ......along with Malini nalini .....this time even manik  slowly repeated the mantras and did the puja with full concentration.... He even fed cows and Brahmins .....after the puja ....

Precap : manik gets to know about nandini plan on war

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें