part 37

My king

Part 37

Finally nandini is held by both the  kids Malini nalini ......maheswari is holding the baby boy ....and charumathi is holding the baby girl .....they all walked out .....

In a line ...

Maheswari Malini nandini nalini charumathi ......babies in hands of maheswari charumathi.....

Not only manik but the whole kingdom who assembled for this naming ceremony are feeling happy looking at their unity .....

Nandini is asked to sit beside manik ....and to her other side sat nalini ....and beside manik sat malini .....maheswari sat behind manik and charumathi behind nandini .....

Pandit ji started doing the puja ....the whole family of nandini and manik are here ......and people of North kingdom and many people who came from South kingdom are also there ........

After doing a puja for the welfare of kingdom and welcoming the new heir ......pandit ji started the puja for the long life of kids .....that is mruthyunjaya homam....

Nalini: choti matashri....y so many pujas ....

Nandini in a low voice only audible to manik and nalini as she is sitting between them .....

Nandini : first puja for the welfare of our Kingdom...no matter what we need to protect it and our people .... Second puja now is for the long life of us .... This homam has great powers... Lord Shiva will listen to us and give long life to our loving ones. ..so pray properly he will listen to you .....and he will give you all your loving ones a long life .....

Nalini : ok I will ask him long life of my whole family .....

Nandini just nodes in yes....as manik is not interested in puja like always he is not at all concentrating on pandit ji ...but had his full concentration on his wife nandini ....he smiled listening to her ...

Manik in mind ....I never knew a god will listen to us ...bcoz I never believed it ...before I used to be in puja bcoz of mother's ..but today it's bcoz after this naming ceremony I can see you and stay with you I want this to finish early ...but as you said god if you are listening ....give a long life to my whole family ...my father mother's Dadi ....my wives and my kids .....I just want to have a special wish. .... The day you think of taking away mythili ....plzz take me away before her .... Bcoz I can't live without her this is what I experienced in this 11 days ....life without her is like hell..... So plzz keep her happy ..... give her a long long life ...such that she spreads happiness. .....

Finally after the homam.....pandit ji did the rituals of naming .....

Pandit : king.... the name of the babies ....

Mann Singh : Choti bahu Rani gave us heir to this kingdom ....so I want to give her this chance to name the future of this kingdom along with princess .....yuvraj do you have any problem ...

Manik : no father .....he says with a bright smile .....

Everyone are waiting for nandini to say a name ....

Nandini : thank you pithashri.... For giving me this chance. ....we three sisters  have three daughters to love but only one son .... So both the sisters have equal rights on him like the way I have ...they may not carry them in womb...but will carry him for life time in their hearts ....so Didisa plzz name him na .....she says turning back .....

Everyone are feeling more happy listening to her.....

Charu / maheswari : mahir / Maharana .....

They both say at the same time with tears and their voice is just chocked with happiness .....

Nandini : pandit ji Mahir Maharana Singh rathore .....

Pandit ji blessed them first......
humesha aise hi ek dosre ke saath rehna .....

Pandit ji : beti ka naam ....

Nandini : vo Bache batayenge pandit ji .....

Nalini : we already decided mathashri ....but socha no one will ask us ....

Everyone laughs listening to them....

Nandini : ab batao ...we are waiting ....

Malini : mrunalini ....

Nalini : didisa ki naam se shuru aur mere naam se Katam .....she explained beautifully ....

Pandit ji : dono ka naam ab ap yaha likho yuvraj ....

He says giving them a plate of rice .....

Manik than writes the kids names in the plate of rice .....

Pandit ji : now call those names in the ears of children thrice .....

Charumathi and maheswari stands with babies in front of both the king's .....

Charu : first your turns pithashri than anyone ....as you gave us the chance to name them now you only call them first ....

Nandan Kumar takes the baby girl .... Mann Singh takes the baby boy .....

But they both call their wives.....

Nandan : you three ladies call her together ..... Than the ritual will get completed ...bcoz pandit ji said should call him thrice .....I will hold the girl ....

All the mothers of nandini had happy tears......

Dadi : Chalo ....bacho bulaoo.....

Jayavanthi Meera jija ...called the name of the baby girl near her ear ....she smiled in happiness ....
Nandan Kumar kissed her forehead .....and called her name ...

Mann Singh : mathashri ....ap aur dono maharani.....is Bache ke naam bulao .....main pakdungi.....

Vaidehi roopa Dadi called the name of baby boy in his ears.....making him smile .....he held the hand of vaidehi ....she kissed his forehead .....

Than both the king's called the name of the kids and exchanged them .....and are still holding them....

Malini : even we want to call their names in ear .....

This is what Malini asked manik ...

Manik : AP bhi bolsakti ho...pehle bade hogaye phir hum.....vo toh humesha humare pas hi rahega na ....you can call them daily .....

Malini : ok pithashri .....

Than vaidehi and jayavanthi takes the kids from king's and gives them to manik and nandini......

Manik : come here ....he calls nalini ....

She comes and sits with him ...along with Malini .....

Manik : now you both can call them....

Malini and nalini call their name in ears and jumps in happiness ....manik holds both the babies together after taking the baby girl from nandini ......

Manik : now you three mother's call them.....

Maheswari /charu / nandini : pehle ap...

This is what they said together ...
making manik smile brightly ....he calls the baby girl first than baby boy .....

Than all three mother's call them together .....like all the others did.....

Manik than gave the baby boy to maheswari and baby girl to charu .....

Finally after the puja completed ....both the king made donations on the name of kids .....

A lunch is arranged for the whole kingdom......

Precap : manik angry on nandini ....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें