part 40

My king

Part 40

Next morning ......manik and charu got ready and moved to puja mandir.... They did the arthi .....they saw maheswari there but no nandini .....after puja manik is going in the direction of nandini room. ...but he got a message from soldier saying king called him....

He left to meet king and on emergency left to the nearby village...without even meeting nandini ......

Nandini is full busy with both kids .... She didn't even get time to go to mandir or for dinning hall to have food with family.... everything is done in her room only ......she is just not feeling good sitting in room like this...so in the evening....she called dhamini.....

Nandini : dhamini ....arrange everything in the mandap in garden to sit ......along with kids ....I want fresh air .....

Dhamini arranged everything in the mandap of garden for nandini to sit and kids to sleep ....she even asked soldiers to surround that area for more security .... as manik is not there in palace ....

Dhamini took baby boy and nandini carried baby girl and both of them left to the garden for fresh air

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dhamini took baby boy and nandini carried baby girl and both of them left to the garden for fresh air .....along with kids.....

Nandini saw that dhamini arranged some matress on the floor ......along with more cushions ....she made kids sleep....nandini just sat there looking at the fresh flowers and birds in the garden.....

Dhamini on seeing nandini so silent ....started to talk ...

Dhamini : mythili ....can I ask you something ....

Nandini : aaj mythili ki yaad ayi apko ....

Dhamini : bcoz I can't ask these to my yuvrani ....that's y I want to ask my friend .....

Nandini : what is that you want to ask me ???

Dhamini: did you and yuvraj have a fight ....????

Nandini : what ???? No.....

Dhamini : than y didn't he come at night from past two days .....

Nandini : dhamini ....he is busy.....

Dhamini: but I saw him going to maheswari yuvrani and charumathi yuvrani ......

Nandini : really ...with happiness in her voice and big smile adorned her face ....

Dhamini : y r u looking happy ....

Nandini : bcoz that's a happy news ....did yuvraj really go to sisters ....

Dhamini : haa ....I heard from other dasi that yuvraj spent Last two nights with them....

Nandini: I am so happy dhamini .....

Dhamini : happy ...r u not jealous ....

Nandini : y should I be jealous....

Dhamini : bcoz yuvraj went to them ......

Nandini : he is husband of all three of us .... We three have equal rights on him.... I have grown up in a family where my father has three wives. ...he gives them equal time and attention..
All three mother's are sisters so being very close to each other is obvious  ...
but these two sisters who are not my own by blood but they never differentiate between me and them.... They treat me like there own sister.... When they never felt jealous when yuvraj is with me ....I shouldn't feel jealous ...infact I'm happy bcoz every girl wants to spend time with husband and yuvraj is giving them that time ..... I'm so happy for them ....I hope we three be happy with yuvraj and kids always.....

Dhamini : sorry for asking you all this ....

Nandini : this is the first time you asked me about my personal life I'm just leaving you ....next time don't you dare speak about my sister's or my husband ...that's my personal life  and I don't like interference....

Dhamini : really sorry yuvrani .....

Nandini : it's okay ....

Both nandini dhamini are just talking on random things..... unaware of the fact this is heard by three more persons .....

Manik who returned from his work and  is eager to meet nandini .....and also charu and maheswari who wants to spend time with nandini and kids .......

Manik is just standing behind charu maheswari ......

Charu : we should be  happy Didisa ....that she came in our life's .... I heard jealousy comes but she is so selfless ....

Maheswari : that's what makes her special .....

They both moved to nandini and sat with her. .....they three are involved in talks ..... Playing with kids ......

Manik has a happy smile on his face seeing his family .....he moved to them ....all of them stood wishing him.....he settled down beside kids and asked them to sit....

Nandini ordered dhamini to call Malini nalini and also to get snacks .....

To which dhamini left ....nandini is all the time looking at kids .... Not even spared a glance at manik ......

Manik : let's play chess .....dasi arrange it ....he called the dasi ....

Dasi ran to get it and started arranging it .....

Charu : me and yuvraj .....I will support him   ....saying she sat beside manik.....nandini smiled listening to her .....

Maheswari : we will win ...kyu choti .....

Nandini nodes in yes ....holding the baby girl ....she is just hiding behind maheswari ......

They started to play ...dhamini came back with snacks and kids .....kids on seeing manik and their mother's play where excited....they sat on either sides of nandini playing with small babies .....

Nandini is just listening to Malini nalini.....

After a long time .....a dasi comes there sent by maharani .....

Dasi : yuvraj .....it's getting dark .....dadi rani ji ne bola bachon ko andar lejaye .....bcoz it's not good for them to stay out.....

Nandini didn't even wait for anyone but immediately carried the baby boy and dhamini helped with baby girl. ..she left to her room.....manik is just waiting for others to go to their rooms....finally they stopped playing and everyone left to their rooms ....manik immediately walked towards nandini room ....

To see her walking to and fro holding a crying baby in her arms .....the other baby on the bed also started crying .....

She moved to the bed and tried to carry the other baby also ....but manik lifted the baby in his arms ....and the baby stopped crying ......

He even took the baby in  nandu arms ... And carried both .....they both stopped crying being in father's embrace..... this made nandini smile but hide it from manik .....

She immediately moved to bed and sat there. ....manik sat holding both the kids and started playing with them ....finally they both fell asleep ....

Nandini took the kids and made them sleep in cradle .....manik is trying to gain her attention....when mother's walked in ....

They sat talking to Nandini.....manik is just waiting for nandini to be alone..,

Precap : some fun in palace.....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें