part 31

My king

Part 31

Nandan Kumar just looked at his wife's ....bcoz for one marthand is own brother but for the rest he is ....a brother from another mother .....

Mahendra : yuvraj manik you could have killed him the moment you got to know he is the one behind our sister ....

But manik is just looking at Meera and nandini who are standing side hugging each other ....it looked like they are supporting each other .....

Nandan Kumar :Meera ....you tell us what to do ....

Meera : as a king you have the right to do justice .....and as a father of our daughter ...you have the right to punish the culprit king .....

Nandan Kumar : as a king I need your opinion and as a husband I need to know your feelings.....so I will do as you like ...say it .......

Meera holds nandini tight in her embrace ......

Meera : punish him in such a way that ....he should be alive but he should suffer ....more than our daughter suffered bcuz of him ....he tried to kill my daughter ....even tough he is my brother .....for me he is nothing from today ....bcuz for a mother even god comes after kids ....and my daughter is my life .... Even tough I didn't give birth to her ....but I was the one who took her in my arms for the first time when she came in to this world ......so he needs the worst punishment for harming my daughter ......and I feel ashamed to be called his sister ....from today ....I'm only the daughter in law of Kumar varma family .....I'm no where related to him ......

Marthandha : youuuuuu ....saying he is about to aim his sword on meera......

Nandini came in between stoping his sword .....and pushing him back with her sword ....

Meera : make him handicapped nandini ......he needs to live here by begging on the roads of North kingdom where my daughter will live happily .......

Everyone including nandini are shocked on listening to Meera ......

Jayavanthi : Meera Kya bolrahi ho....

Meera : king has given me choice ....didisa ...I'm doing the right thing ...I'm not choosing anyone here ...I'm doing justice here ....bcoz our daughter deserves justice ......bcuz she is innocent ....if you just leave him today....he will again harm her ...I can't let that happen. ....do it nandini ...if you ever felt me as your mathashri .....

Nandini just stared at her in disbelief ....but marthand again attacked on nandini...she is about to fight back ....but he is stabbed in legs. ....they turn to see the source it's jija Bhai ......

Than jayavanthi pulls both Meera and jija back .....

But Meera asked nandini to punish him ....so nandini asked the soldiers to shift marthand to jail and moved there along with her brothers abd manik ....,

There she punished him as her mother Meera wished. ...manik pushed him on streets of his kingdom after giving an announcement to his people that no one should give him food or water. ......if they do such things they will be punished. .........

After this sad news ....the whole family of South are given the news of nandini being pregnant ......

South king happiness knew no bounds ....he immediately announced celebration even in his kingdom .......

All the people in both the kingdoms are given gifts in happiness. .......

Meera and nandini are trying to forget the past and are trying to enjoy the future ......

All the sisters of manik came to North kingdom on hearing the good news of nandini being pregnant .....

Everyone are taking good care of them thinking that they will have the best heir to the kingdom .......

One night in an isolated place ......

Man 1: this time we will attack on the right place and right time...

Man 2 : this time I will turn that place into ashes .....no one should live there ..,I will build my new kingdom and rule the people ...

Man 1 : yes ....we are ready to attack them .....our soldiers battalion are getting ready to attack ......

Man 2:not so early ....let them celebrate ......let the heir of their family come to this world than I will attack and destroy even the future generations in front of manik Singh rathore .....

Man 1:y manik Singh rathore not the king .....

Man 2 : it's a long story .....I will make manik Singh rathore tell you everything......

Man 1: we are together in this ....

They both laugh loudly ......

At the same time in North kingdom palace ........

Nandini is sleeping in her room....she has a big bump which is visible out saying she is pregnant......

All of a sudden she woke up shouting loudly ......dhamini came running ...and held her before she could fall down from bed .....nandini is holding her baby bump and crying....

Dhamini : Kya hua yuvrani....y r u crying.....kuch hua Kya ....

Nandini looks at dhamini but is unable to talk .....than dhamini is about to make her drink water ....but she pushed the glass away ......making dhamini startled ....

Nandini : where is yuvraj ....

Dhamini : don't know yuvrani ...I'm always with you .....

Nandini : take me to him immediately.....she says in hurry with tears ......

Dhamini: daima said you need rest... I will go call yuvraj right now ...plzz dont move from bed if not queens will kill me ...

Nandini nodes in no...but in the meanwhile maheswari and charumathi came there to see nandini ....they rushed to her and sat on both sides of her .....

Charumathi: r u ok.....Kya hua choti ...

Maheswari : AP theek hona...Kya hua ....

Nandini : I want to meet yuvraj ....plzz didisa. ...

Maheswari: dhamini....go call yuvraj right now ......

Dhamini immediately runs to see where manik is. ...finally she finds him talking to bhairav .....

Dhamini is panting heavily .....

Bhairav : dhamini ji itni jaldi main kyu ho. .....

Dhamini : vo yuvraj....yuvrani nandini apse milna chahti hae....

Manik : Kya hua nandini ko.....

Dhamini : she didn't say anything yuvraj ...but wants to meet you. ..she is crying from the time she woke ...plzz yuvraj come fast ....

Manik : let's go ..saying he started to run towards the wing of nandini .....

Precap : who is the new enemy ......???

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें