part 4

Part 4

My king

Guruji and  the other girls also has the same doubt after listening to him..But mythili started to sweat a lot .....Bcoz it's her mistake..She is shivering badly at the thought of being caught ......

Then manik is taken inside guruji hut and made to sit .......

Guruji made some herbal paste out of some leaves ......mythili pulled out all the thorns with shaking hands ..And applied that herbal paste on his wounds and tied  it with a cloth manik is asked to rest in the room and also take away the cloth tied to his eyes....But he denied saying ......That's not an issue .....He don't have a problem roaming around in the cloth covering his eyes  .....Bcoz words once given should not be taken back ........
guruji is more impressed for his stubbornness and mythili felt guilty ........

Than mythili started cooking ....manik is asked to rest in the same hut...
Guruji left to see on everyone ..mythili is time to time checking manik and taking care of him.....

Than in the afternoon.....Guruji and manik sat to have lunch.....mythili started serving food ....But guruji stooped her hand .....

Guruji : mythili....What's this mark on your hand.....

Mythili : it's just a small scratch guruji ....

Guruji : what about all these marks ....Saying guruji pointed all the marks on her hands.....

Mythili just remembered that while plucking thorns her dupatta got stuck with that tree .....And while taking it out ....She got scratch marks which she didn't even notice till guruji pointed out ......She started to sweat a lot ........

Guruji : i want the truth mytjili.....r u the one who put thorns in the path of manik.....

Mythili put her head down ......Guruji than understand that it's done by her .....Bcoz mythili never bows her head to someone without her mistake ........

Guruji : i know you did it.....So your punishment is you will become the eyes of manik ....Until he lives here.....One scratch on him .....Your punishment would get doubled ......Do you get that ....She nodes her head in yes ....Guruji continued ...And also stand in the sun with bear feet till sunset .....And no food and water till night ......You may leave .......He said very angrily ......

Mythili : ji guruji ......

Saying mythili left out to stand in the sun....

Manik : guruji ...If you don't think I'm interfering can i say something . ....

Guruji : you can say ......

Manik: mythili didn't do anything wrong ....Infact .....She is scared of the safety of all these people living here ....Trusting a mere stranger is hard ....So she just tested me . ......So I think you could be easy on her ......Plzz cancel the punishment .....I'm not too elder  to give you a suggestion but according to what you told me ... she is the one who brought all these girls here .....She is a saviour ...... So plzz forgive her..... I am not at all angry on her for what she did to me....In fact I'm proud of her .....for being the saviour of these girls .....Rest decision is up to yours ......

After Saying this  manik continued eating ....As he completed  eating another girl helped him in moving to wash his hands and also to sleep on bed bcoz of his bandage on legs.......
Also his eyes are closed ....

Guruji completed his lunch thinking of what manik said and then moved out to see mythili standing in the sun ..Accepting her punishment ...
There is no sign of pain on her face though her legs are burning bcoz of suns heat  ......

Guruji thought in mind ....she is so stubborn ......

Guruji : mythili.....He just called her ....

Mythili bows her head greeting him....Pranam guru ji....

Guruji : your punishment is over.....You can come in shade ......

Mythili is just looking at guruji in shock .......Bcoz he is so strict and today he is taking back a punishment is strange ........She didn't even move an inch ....She is still standing in sun ....Bcoz it's hard to believe what she heard .......Bcoz guruji is  never ever easy with anyone when it comes to punishment ....Bcoz according to him ....We should  learn from our mistakes ......That's only possible if we take a hard punishment .....Bcoz we remember that punishment a life time if it's hard....

Guruji : i know it's your mistake of putting thorns to test him.....But your intentions are right ...As you are worried for the safety of everyone .......So I'm forgiving you this time .......But still you need to take care of manik .....He is your responsibility ........Go inside and apply some medicine on your feet......And have lunch.....

Mythili : ji guruji .....Saying this mythili moved in thinking of what happened suddenly that guruji changed his mind ........

Than she applied medicine on feet and had her lunch and moved out to the other girls .....They are making flower garlands for god ....She sat with them to help them ...... than her friend damini saw her lost somewhere.......

Damini

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Damini ....best friend of mythili.....
Knows her very well ....They both are grown together since childhood .......
.She is the one who helped manik to wash hands and move to bed to sleep ......

Damini : mythili ....Kya soch rahi ho...

Mythili: kuch bhi nahi.....

Damini : i know you are thinking ....y guruji suddenly cancelled your punishment right .....

Mythili nodes in yes....

Damini : it's all bcoz of that manik....He only told guruji everything which made him think.....Saying this she told what happened in the hut after mythili left to do punishment .......

Mythili in mind ...... He is really roaming with closed eyes...... I hurt him......still he is saying good things about me .....Should I trust him.....
Or ......I don't know what to do .......But still I should be careful with everyone here ....Not that manik will harm us but still I can't take risk of this ashram .....It's my duty to protect these people who protect me........

Precap : manik gains mythili trust .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें