part 14

My king

Part 14

Manik in mind ....Her smile is so beautiful ....But y did she cry on seeing me ...... Did i hurt her .....But I didn't even know her to hurt her ..... I think I should atleast ask her if she is missing her parents ..... Bcoz she left everything and came with me .....She is my responsibility.......

Than manik came out of trance after listening to the shouts of the people of his kingdom....Who are shouting his name praising him.......

Vaidehi : choti bahu rani.....You may come  inside .....nandini followed vaidehi .....

Than all the ladies moved in and sat in a room..... and are arranging breakfast for all the men ...Who will come back after meeting .......

Roopa : i hope everything goes well in the meeting .....

Charu : ha maa ji....Last time after meeting everyone are very angry on not able to save the people from those thieves ......

Roopa: if this happens again manik will go guarding those villages leaving everything ....

Vaidehi : but he married nandini ...... He can't go leaving her atleast for some days .....

Nandini is not even talking anything...

Dadi : When is ritual of  garbhadaran

Vaidehi : i asked pandit ji maa ji
....There are no good muhurat in near ....It will be after 10 days ......

Roopa : y so late ....

Vaidehi : actually we check all the good timing and fix a Marriage but this marriage happened all of a sudden ...So we didn't check all the good timings .....

Maheswari: than ....

Roopa: let's send nandini for pagphere ....She will come back from South kingdom than we will do the last ritual ......

Vaidehi : good idea choti .....But will manik stay at home .....

Roopa : nandini ....Will you ask manik to come with you to south kingdom...

Nandini looks at roopa in surprise ......

Vaidehi : that's right choti ....Bcoz he can't leave his in laws house without informing them....That would be good
Bcoz if he gets to know any trouble he just doesn't care of anything ......Not even his wives or kids .....

Charu : what happened nandini ......
You can also speak freely .......

Nandini: it's just ....

Dadi : kya hua choti bahu rani  .....

Nandini : as maaji said I will ask him to come with me  ....If he says he need to go to protect people  .....I hope i will not stop him bcoz people of the kingdom and their safety comes first for a prince ....I don't want to stop him just bcoz i married him ..... He is already married ....No one stopped him..... I don't want to be a hindrance on his duty ...... If I said something wrong I'm sorry ....Being the daughter of a king i told you what I learnt from my mother ....If I hurt anyone I'm really sorry ....I didn't mean anything..

Dadi smiled listening to her ..... You said the right ....Bcoz he is more responsible than anyone in this kingdom..... I am happy bcoz he got understanding wife like you ..... But bahu rani ..... This palace  and people living here missed the prince a lot ....
He never spends a happy day with them....It's just the first time we saw him in mandir and the shocking thing was he ate prasad.... It's the first time .
We saw him doing that ....That day we all felt happy ....We just don't want to stop him....But we also want sometime
May be if we are the people of this kingdom he would have spent more time with us also .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें