part 9

My king

Part 9

Manik : i need to talk to everyone in personal ....Bhairav make tents .....

All the soldiers ...Made tents .....And took rest ....

Manik sat between two guruji ...... raja mann singh ......And all the other kings sat beside him....

Manik : i just want the south king also present here .....If you permit us pitashri .....

Raja mann singh nodded in yes....

Than bhairav went along with guruji and invited the south king and his sons ....All the soldiers stayed back....

The south king and sons sat on one side ....
North king and son in laws sat on one side ..
In between them sat manik and gurujis on either sides......

Manik than told everything how he reached the ashram and south kingdom....How he won the swayamwar ...

Raja mann singh heard everything clearly ....

Raja mann singh : i want to speak to yuvraj  alone .....

Than manik along with rajaji..Moved aside....

Manik : I'm sorry pitashri..... Mujhse galti hogaye....

Mann singh : tumse galti nahi hui....Jo hua acha hua ......

Manik : kya matlab hae apka.....

Man singh : you have two daughters....Two wives and mothers and grand mother to protect ..... If something happens to me you are the only person for all of them ......So we decided to take this war without you ...Bcoz if anything happens it might happen to me but you will still be there to save our kingdom and people ..... So I took this desicion but now I request you to get married not bcoz we need a heir ....Just bcoz all these fights would stop .....

Manik : but what about the consent of our family .....

Mann singh : you are doing this marriage for the welfare of everyone ...... So I think I can call them here  and talk to them on behalf of you ....

Manik : but again a marriage .....

Mann singh : that's the only solution to save your kingdom and people it's your wish ..... I'm not forcing you i just said you all the facts ..... The  desicion is always yours .....And yeah think of the girl bcoz it's also about the dignity of a girl ....

Saying this mann singh returned back to the tent to see chanakya guruji in deep thoughts and south king and his sons  and guruji are not there ....

Mann singh told guruji the discussion with manik....Guruji even accepted the idea of marriage to stop war .....

In one tent south king is sitting on the chair ....

Guruji : raja ji ....We may have heir but .....We cant win against them ..Bcoz we have limited army compared to them ...Leaving all these ahead .... The horoscope of nandini matches with him perfectly ....There is nothing left unmatched. ...It will change her life to good....There will be no threats on her life bcoz we all will become one ...No one will kill their families ......

Nandan kumar and his sons thought about this ......And accepted this bcoz they love nandini and wanted her safe  .....

They all came to the tent where all are sitting except manik...

Both guruji said they are ready to get united through this marriage ....Everyone felt happy on this mutual desicion.......Only they are waiting for manik desicion.....manik came inside the tent  ....Even he said he  is ready for this marriage but wanted his family present in this marriage. .....

Than raja mann singh immediately sent the messenger to his kingdom to bring his family .......

Nandan kumar : plZ come to our kingdom....
We need to give you shelter as you are the soon to be family of my daughter plzz don't decline our invitation....

Than all north kingdom people along with soldiers moved to the kingdom of south ....
They are welcomed in a grand way...All the people came to know the good news that there will be no war between the two kingdoms.....All the people felt very happy ...
bcoz they won't loose the men of their family in war as there are soldiers from every house .....they also thought all this happened only bcoz of manik ..... He is liked by all the people .....They felt like he is an angel sent by god who saved all lives by uniting both the kingdoms. .....

Than nandan kumar went to meet his daughter ....After arranging the place for all the people of north kingdom.... All the Queens are getting everything ready to welcome the ladies of north kingdom....

Nandan kumar reached his daughters room ....To see her sitting on the swing and looking at the sky .......She is in deep thoughts ....

All the dasi bowed the king ...He asked them to leave him alone with nandini  .....

Nandan kumar : nandini..He just called her.
..

She just turned back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She just turned back ....And on seeing king she covered her head with duppata and moved forward to meet him...

Nandini : pranam pitaji.....

Nandan kumar : pranam .....I wanted to talk to you .....

Nandini :please take your seat ......Pita ji....

King sat on the chair ......nandini stood beside him ......

Nandan kumar : r u ready for the marriage ....

Nandini smiles sarcastically ....Even after all these you thought to ask me ....

Nandan : not like that .....

Nandini cuts him off ...It's ok pitashri ...I'm ready to get married bcoz it's for the welfare of everyone .... Let me suffer alone than rather letting everyone suffer ....

Nandan : par beta ....

Nandini: pitashri ....I always accept your desicion...I will never go against you or do something which will let you bow your head down ..... Trust me i will get married to him....

Nandan : i know I'm doing wrong by getting you married ....But trust your father he can never leave you alone ....He will always be behind you when you need him....So I can say you one thing .....Your life will change to good ....He is the one for you. ...

Precap : ,finally marriage of manan......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें