part 6

My king

Part 6

Manik took his bow and arrow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik took his bow and arrow .....The whole surrounding became silent everyone are watching what will happen.....

Manik heard the sound made by the bird .....Than he released his arrow .....

The arrow exactly hit the fruit and it fell down ....But the bird flew away .....
All the girls are in shock looking at him........They are not even speaking ....

Manik : what happened .....I cant hear the bird chirping ....Is it safe ......

Then everyone came out of shock listening to him....

Mythili :its safe ..... How can you exactly hit the fruit ....

Manik : its called concentration....You need your complete focus on what ever you do thats it ....

Rest all smile listening to him and learnt arrow  shooting .....mythili is  more impressed by him for his skills and confidence ......

Like this nearly three pournima {Months }passed mythili and manik became good friends .....They even started calling each other dost .....

One morning guruji called everyone ...

They all assembled near the tree ....
Guruji sat under the tree.... manik is near the lake cleaning his horse  ....He didn't know that guruji called him also....

All the girls stood  in lines in front of guruji....

Guruji : we need to travel from here to another place ...Get everything ready ....

Mythili : but y .....So early guruji any problem staying here ....

Guruji : nothing .....Don't ask anything ....We need to go....Pack everything .....

Mythili : ji guruji ......We will get things ready for travel .....

Guruji : ask manik to join us in this journey ........

Then mythili moved to the lake to see manik talking to his horse and cleaning it ......

Mythili : manik she called him....

Manik :is that you dost ????

Mythili : yes it's me  .....

Manik : see .....chalak   is not listening to me .....

Chalak is the name of the horse ....

Mythili : chalak is very  good ....Come fast ....We need to travel ....

Manik : where .....

Mythili : we don't stay anywhere permanently .....We keep on travelling ....Guruji said we need to travel.....

Manik : but where .....

Mythili : i also don't know but guriji said us to hurry up .....

Manik mythili along with the horse moved to the huts place to see everyone packing everything ...... They made a palanquin to keep the idols of God .....They placed everything in many Bullock carts and some sat in bullock carts ......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें