part 41

My king

Part 41

Nandini took the kids and made them sleep in cradle .....manik is trying to gain her attention....when mother's walked in ....

They sat talking to Nandini.....manik is just waiting for nandini to be alone..,

Mothers are sitting still and saying her precautions to be taken for kids and their feed.....and also how to take care of herself.....

In the meanwhile manik got the message that king is waiting for him by a soldier ...he made his way towards the meeting room....they both wished each other and sat to talk regarding the work manik went in the morning......finally it was nearly dinner time they continued their talks even while having dinner ......but manik is thinking of nandini as he didn't find her in dinning hall also but he found all the others there .....

After dinner he made his way to nandini wing .....dhamini wished him and left the way to go inside without even asking nandini bcoz she already got instructions from nandini that when no one is in the room except her no one should object manik to come inside ......

He moved inside to see both the kids sleeping peacefully but nandini is missing ......he saw her coming out from the wash area....he sighed in relief seeing her ....bcoz he is still scared of the threats on her during pregnancy......

Nandini is just looking at him but didn't say anything. .... She just moved to bed and lay down trying to sleep .....

Manik smiled looking at his grumpy wife ....and made his way to the bed and slept behind her bcoz she is sleeping showing her back to him.....he took her in a back hug ..... She didn't protest........but tears made way from her eyes .....

Manik just put his head on her shoulder ....and spoke in her ears ....

Manik : kya meri pyaari se yuvrani baat nahi karegi apni yuvraj se .....

Nandini nodes in no.......

Manik : kyu ....???

Nandini : bcoz I don't want to hurt you with my words ......

Manik moves his hand to her face and turned her to his side.....but still her eyes are closed ..... He kissed her forehead and said a sorry .....and then kissed both her eyes and said a sorry .....like this he kissed her whole face saying sorry continuously ....
nandini hugged him tight .....and cried .... even he hugged her back .....

Nandini : even I'm sorry yuvraj I didn't mean to hurt you......I'm sorry ...really sorry .....

Manik : don't say sorry you are not at fault ....thank you for making me realise my mistake .... You made me do the right thing before I mess up everything..... You can never hurt me....it's just I'm irritated staying away from you for 11 days that's y I shouted on you when you asked me to go to others instead of staying with you...but when I met them both I felt I'm doing injustice with my relation with them....now I promise you I will never partialize between all three of you.... And even I heard you talking to dhamini ....

Nandini : what ???? She asked in shock breaking the hug ......but manik pulled her back ....

Manik : after my work I just came to meet you ....but I heard you speaking to dhamini.... thank you for being so understanding....he says kissing her forehead ......

Nandini : don't say thank you ...let's sleep na ...I didn't sleep properly from the past few days .....

Manik : bahut tang karte hena bache ......

Nandini : bahut ....bilkul ap pe jo gaye hae dono ...

Manik : acha main tang karti hu apko ....

Nandini : ji ha ....she says giggling looking at his face ......

Manik : rukho .... dikhati hu tang karna kya hota hae ....

Saying he kissed her she kissed him back.....after breaking the kiss he hugged her tight .....and patted her to sleep ......

After sometime kids woke up .....with a cry ....manik is the first to wake up ....he saw nandini still sleeping so he didn't disturb her ....he moved to the crib and lifted the baby boy ..... He is still crying ....he just tried to craddle the baby but being hungry the baby cried more ....this broke nandinis sleep ....she woke up to see manik trying to make the baby boy sleep ...
she moved to them after getting down from bed ......and put hand on Manik shoulder ....

Manik : uthgaye ....???

Nandini : he is hungry....give me I will feed him....

Manik gives the baby boy to nandini ....she sits on the bed and feeds the baby ....and even feeds the baby girl ....manik is all the time just looking at her .....

Nandini : yuvraj you need to sleep ...
you will have work Tommorow.....

Manik : I'm ok....not sleepy ....

Nandini : yuvraj ....plzz ....

Manik : no ....not without you ....

Nandini left the argument....bcoz there is no use he is gonna agree .....

He just sat there watching how she is making the kids sleep.... Finally both the kids fell asleep but it's early morning ...... Manan just fell asleep ....

But manik saw the empty bed when he woke up .....even the craddle is empty ....he is about to shout ...but a dasi entered thd room .....

Dasi : pranam yuvraj .... Yuvrani and kids are in the puja mandir .....yuvrani said not to disturb you and even asked to inform you after you wake up by yourself......

Manik just nodes in yes ....he just got fresh up and moved to the mandir to see both the kids with mother's .....
pandit getting ready for puja ....

Today dadiji did the aarthi ....rest all stood there ....after puja everyone had breakfast ....

Like this the kingdom is happy with loads of happiness ...kids are growing fast that's what nandini thought to herself ....bcoz nearly 6 months passed now they are crawling....making everyone run behind them....

It's one evening in the palace .....

Manik is returning from his work ...king is in meeting with the head of security ..... Dadisa is just in mandir reading some shastras .....
along with chanakya ji....both the mothers of manik are in one wing playing with all four grand kids .....

Nandini charu and maheswari are sitting in the garden ....... Suddenly it started to rain..... Bcoz it's rainy season .....

Maheswari and charu ran away to the mandap in garden ...but nandini started playing in rain.... She is also singing song and dancing ....she dragged maheswari charu also....on listening to the song ...mother's saw who is singing from the window ....

They smiled looking at all three happily dancing .... All the dasi are clapping for them.....

But suddenly all the claps stopped .... Even charu maheswari stopped dancing looking at the person who is fuming in angry ....all the dasi ran away .... Bcoz its manik .... Nandini on not feeling any moments from others turned back to see an angry manik ...
she gave him a sheepish smile ....

Manik : All three get fresh up and assemble in my room for punishment....

Saying he just left the place with a smile which is not seen by three of them....they three stood there with shocked faces listening punishment.....

Precap : very big punishment .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें