part 32

My king

Part 32

Dhamini : vo yuvraj....yuvrani nandini apse milna chahti hae....

Manik : Kya hua nandini ko.....

Dhamini : she didn't say anything yuvraj ...but wants to meet you. ..she is crying from the time she woke ...plzz yuvraj come fast ....

Manik : let's go ..saying he started to run towards the wing of nandini .....

As soon as they enter they saw charu and maheswari controlling nandini .... Who is crying ......manik moved inside.....

Charu : yuvraj ....don't know y but she is crying ......

Maheswari : it's not good for her health yuvraj ....she is nearly 6 months pregnant.....she needs complete bed rest as she is carrying babies not baby ....

Manik : ok you both go I need to talk to her .....

Charu and maheswari understood the
Situation and left from there ....even dhamini took away all the dasi from there ......

Manik immediately hugged nandini .....she cried more hugging him......

Manik : chup hojaoo mythili ....y these tears .....it's not good for health .....

Nandini : you won't leave me na dost .......

Manik broke the hug and cupped her face ......looking at her .....

Manik : y will I leave you ...when you are my everything ......

Nandini : vo....I ....

Manik : come sit here.....

He made her sit and sat beside her and gave her a glass of water .......and slowly side hugged her and kissed her forehead and is patting her hair ......

Manik : y is my  strong and brave wife crying....

Nandini : bcoz I saw a bad dream and you left me alone here when you said you will be with me all the time ....you didn't even send me with my parents saying you want me with you. ....but when I woke up you are not there .....
it's a very bad dream.....she said still shivering at the dream.....

Manik : ok ok I'm sorry ...I shall always be with you. ...I'm not leaving you. ..relax .....don't stress yourself. ....
can I know what's the dream .......

Nandini : someone is trying to kill you and our babies and I'm helpless there ....I am not able to save you both .....

Manik : you cried bcoz you are helpless .....but you know you are never helpless ....bcoz you are my strength ..my happiness ...my everything....... It's just a dream not reality ....in reality if such situations arise you will be the first one to fight without feeling helpless ....so stop thinking too much and sleep ....you need rest ......

Nandini : hmm....she just hummed hugging him tight .....he kissed her forehead .....he is just smiling looking at her bcoz of harmonal changes she sometimes behaves like a kid...
sometimes laughs more for small jokes ...sometimes cries .......first time it shocked him was when she was crying to eat mangoes........ That day his mother's and daima told him it's natural ...she will have mood swings and food craving ....he without thinking twice fulfilled everything she wished....that's y he didn't even send her to South kingdom ...infact he asked them to come and stay here if they want .....bcoz it's her wish to stay with him forever ......

South king felt happy that his daughter is in safe and happy place so he left to his kingdom......

Manik just looked at her to find her sleeping in his arms .....he made her lay on bed and slept beside her ....bcoz he don't want her to panic again for not finding him......

Next morning ......

Nandini woke up early and found herself in manik arms...... One hand of manik is on her belly and one on her waist ..  he is just holding her like a flower .....nandini just got a smile looking at him.....

Than she remembered the night incident and felt bad ....tears stinged in her eyes .... and drops of it fell on manik cheeks.....he opened his eyes to see nandini crying. ...he immediately sat on bed in front of her .....

Manik : Kya hua ....

Nandini: I troubled you a lot na last night .....

Manik : stop crying first .....you didn't trouble me ..... Okay ....

Nandini : but still yuvraj ....

Manik : yuvrani ....go and fresh up you are getting late for breakfast .....

Nandini on hearing his stern tone nodded her head in yes ....making manik smile ....he just cupped her face and kissed on her lips making her kiss back ...... She blushed and hugged him tight ....making him happy .....

Manik : never ever say you troubled me ...last night you told me how much you love me by your crying bcoz you are scared to loose me..... Okay now be a good wife and get ready .....

Nandini nodded in yes and moved out of bed ....manik carried her to the wash area ....and dasi got her ready .....

Both of them moved to puja and after that had breakfast with fully family  ..... Than nandini sat in the painting room and spent some time painting ....manik is just sitting in the same room looking at her cute expressions when she is painting ......

Finally she completed the painting which is doing from past few days....she called manik to look at her painting ....

Manik got a broad smile looking at her painting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik got a broad smile looking at her painting .....he kissed her forehead .....

Later manik took her in the garden for fresh air....even his daughters and wives joined them....they are playing some games ....manik is just smiling looking at them......

Than it's lunch time everyone had lunch together ..... Than in the evening manik made nandini sleep bcoz she needs rest ....he asked bhairav to arrange everything in nandini room to check accounts......

After finishing his work he asked everyone to leave. ....leaving them alone .....

He is just watching her sleep ....he saw her legs are swollen ....so he called dasi and asked her to massage them .....finally slept beside her holding her safe ......

He even tightened the security of Mahal by thrice ....bcoz he got to know there is some Intruders trying to harm his future heir .....

Precap : a surprise to manik .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें