part 28

My king

Part 28

All three moved to manik room....

Manik is sitting royally in his chair ....
All three stood in front of him.....

Manik : why r u running behind them ????

He asked charumathi seriously ....She started to cry. .......

Nandini and charumathi immediately held her both hands

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini and charumathi immediately held her both hands .....

Nandini : ye kya yuvraj...... Rula diya ba humari didisa ko......

Manik : maine kya kiya...

Maheswari: you shouted on her yuvraj ......

Manik : what ???? Stop accusing me ...She is running behind you both with a stick to hit and now when I ask her ...She is crying ....

Nandini : who said she is hitting us ...And you didn't ask yuvraj...You just shouted on her .....

Maheswari : we are just playing ....

Nandini : how can you always be angry and always shouting at people ....That's y everyone are scared to talk to you ....

Manik : r u seriously saying I'm at fault ....

Nandini : yes you are yuvraj.....

Manik : nandiniiiiii .....He shouts ....Charu holds nandu hand more tightly .......maheswari just didn't answer back.....

Nandini : even if you shout on me or get angry the truth won't change yuvraj ....Didisa is scared of your angry so she is crying .....Try being polite atleast to our family .....She says calmly .....Nd that worked on him....

Manik didn't say anything ....

Charumathi : sorry yuvraj...I won't repeat my mistakes .....I will never run behind them.....

Manik : come here .....

He calls her ...She is just looking at him.....Still scared .....

Manik : sit here ...Saying he shows the place beside him ......You both sit there ....He shows opposite big size chair to them......

Charumathi is still scared but sits beside him...nandini maheswari sits opposite to him....

Manik : kya hua .....Did these both say anything to you ....You are running behind them .....He asked calmly looking at charu......

Charumathi : these are teasing me ...
She says like a kid ....Making manik smile in relief....

Manik : ok whenever they tease you ....You can come to me ...I will punish them ......

Charumathi : no yuvraj....It's just for fun...dont punish them plzz....she says immediately .....

Manik : i got scared thinking you three are fighting ....I hate fights between you three ....So any problem remember i am always here to handle share with me.....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें