part 8

My king

Part 8

Then mythri went to call nandini on the orders of guruji .....

Before nandini can reach them .....A dasi came and informed them that manik wanted to talk with the king and guruji ......

Guruji permitted manik to come in....He came inside and greeted everyone ...... The elders ladies blessed him as he touched their feet .....

King is sitting on the big chair ....There are his sons on either side .......His wife's are sitting opposite to him .... Guruji is sitting in the middle ..... First bahu is just standing on a side .....Beside her husband ....

Manik stood in the middle ......

Guruji : what do you want to say manik....???

Manik : I'm already married .....I have two wives and two kids .....

Guruji : ok.....

Manik : the girl who is going to marry me didn't even see me ..... And I don't even know why I'm getting married ....plZ guruji ..... Stop all this ....I don't want to get married .....

Guruji : ok ok good you said everything.....
First sit down....

As manik asked to stop everything ....
All the members are looking at him in shock ....Bcoz marrying the kings daughter is like winning a jackpot ....
But he is declining it very politely saying about his married life ....He can  cheat but he didn't cheat ....This is what everyone are feeling there ...
.Raja ji looked at his wife jayanthi bai ....Who smiled looking at him...He understood the reason of her smile .....

Nandan kumar : manik..... I have seen how good you are in war skills by seeing your sword fight .... I heard a lot about you from guruji ......But now I got an example of your character ....
.Bcoz instead of marrying my daughter and taking my property you are declining it ..... this is what says how good you are ....

Manik : but still there is something which I'm hiding ....I can't say it ......If I marry without saying that....It's the biggest crime i may commit in my life .....

Guruji : manik....It's about the dignity of a girl ..Bcoz  there is a ritual in this kingdom.... The guy who defeats nearly all the troop of balwan ....And wins the swayamwar is the husband of the princess ....If you deny this marriage ....People will think there is a problem in the princess so u denied to marry her ..... we know we should think before announcing it ....But it's not in our hands as this ritual takes place every year in the same day  ....Many kings competed but failed to win ...So lost the opportunity to win the princess ....

Manik : u could have stopped me guruji ....I don't even know ..... It's a competition....I just saw a person dying in front of my eyes....I reacted in my own way...But you knew it right than y didn't you stop me....

Guruji : bcoz you are written in the destiny of the princess.....I am sorry to say this now ....But the day you came to my ashram ..... That day i matched your horoscope by seeing your hand with princess ....It matched perfectly .
This marriage will give you happiness ..

Manik : i can't get married without the consent of my family and wives ..  it's against my values. .....

Guruji : you can call them here .....We will talk to them .....And tell the situation....

Manik : that's not possible .......

Guruji :why is it not possible ......

Manik : bcozzz....Saying he closed his eyes to say that he is rival kings son  ....But there is loud sound ......He immediately opened his eyes to see the king getting panicked........

King : sudden attack....Let's get all the soldiers ready ......Wedding can wait ....

Guruji : let's go....

Manik : i will join you ......

Than guruji manik nandan kumar ...
.aditya kumar .....Mahendra varma .... All moved on their horses  ...Along with many soldiers ......And weapons to fight ....

On reaching there they stood on the top of the hill....To see a big team of soldiers .....They are innumerable ..... spread like ants. ....In black dress ......

Manik is behind king and guruji ...... Behind him there are aditya and mahendra ......

A messenger from the other side came to give the message given hy they king .....

Manik is in shock on seeing the messenger ....Bcoz he is bhairav maniks minister and good friend ....

Manik immediately got down from his horse ...... He moved to bhairav rest all are looking at him confused.....

Bhairav bowed his head down ....
Saying pranam yuvraj .....

Manik with full attitude .....tum yaha

Even guruji is shocked on seeing his attitude bcoz he is never rude to anyone all these days .......

Bhairav : it's the attack on the rival king ....by Raja Mann singh .....

This is like a shock to everyone......
.Guruji is in complete shock as he trusted the rivals son......

Manik : you may wait ....I will speak to him...

Than he turns to guruji .....

Manik : guruji ....I wanted you all to wait here ....I know you all are in shock but trust me ....I'm not cheating you ....I was about to tell you everything but this sudden attack i don't know anything ..... So i will talk to them and come back .....

Guruji : i will join you to meet them....

Manik nodes in yes ..... King gives his consent to guruji ....

Than manik guruji and bhairav....
Moves on their horse to the place where Raja mann singh and his troop of soldiers are waiting for bhairav. ...

Manik is shocked on seeing all the mens of his family ......His father and husband's of his sisters ..... And his guruji chanakya .......

Raja mann singh ......balveer singh .....Rana pratap.... Rudra varma .....Veer singh and sher singh....Are shocked on seeing manik with bhairav .....

Raja mann singh : yuvaraj....Ap yaha.....

Manik :pranam pitashri ..... Ap yaha achanak ....Ye yudh....vo bhi Mere bina .....

Raja mann singh : vo hum bad main batayenge .....Join us in the war ....
bhairav did you ask them to surrender ....What happened ....Who is this person.....

Manik : this war is not happening right now......Manik said in a serious tone.....

Raja mann singh : it is happening now ....

Manik : than get ready to fight against me bcoz if this happens I'm ready to fight against you all .....south kingdom Guruji is shocked on hearing him going against his family and kingdom...Just for a few days relation with him........

Balveer : jija ji ....Kya hua .....

Manik : i need to talk to everyone in personal ....Bhairav make tents .....

Precap : wait karna padaga .....
Suspense ....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें