part 10

My king

Part 10

Nandan : i know I'm doing wrong by getting you married ....But trust your father he can never leave you alone ....He will always be behind you when you need him....So I can say you one thing .....Your life will change to good ....He is the one for you. ...Saying this nandan kumar left the room......Leaving nandini alone .....She just collapsed on the floor with tears. ........and just sat there holding her knees......

She sat there like that for a long time ........ Than dasi came inside and bowed to her.....

Dasi : pranam rajkumari....She came out of trance and looked at her ...

Nandini : what do you want ....????

Dasi: your soon to be in laws wanted to meet you ....So badi rani ji ordered you to get ready fast and reach the dinning hall .....

Nandini nodes in yes ....And then asks the dasi to get everything  for her to get ready .....

Dasi helped nandini in getting ready .... Nandini  put the veil covering her face ....
And moved to the dinning hall ....To find only ladies there. .......

Jayanthi : come in dear .....These all are waiting to meet you .....

Nandini took the blessings of dadi ....The two queens of north king ....And she is about to take the blessings of manik first and second wife ...They stopped her from doing that and hugged her ......Even all the sisters of manik hugged her ......She is also introduced to the two daughters ...... Who took blessings from nandini .....In the whole time she smiled looking at those two girls excitement to meet nandini.....Made her smile. ....

Jija : nandini beta .....Plzz serve them ......

Nandini started serving them dinner ...... After nodding her head .....

Malini : i will help you choti maa .....Nandu just got surprised looking at her......

Nalini : everyone here are elder to you .....
But we are younger so we can help you na ...
How can you do alone .....

Charumathi and maheswari felt happy on seeing their daughters maturity .......

Nandu : no no...You both are kids so have lunch with all ...Bcoz you both are hungry....There are people to help me I'm not alone right .....I will ask you help if I need it ....But now come and sit here ....She made them both sit on the chairs ....And served them ......

They both smiled on seeing new dishes. ......
They  started eating happily ....

All the ladies of north kingdom felt very happy on seeing the way nandini is  taking care of both the girls ....She is personally serving them food. .....

Mothers and bhabi of nandu also felt proud of nandini ....And thought she will be a good mother.......

After dinner all the ladies of north kingdom moved to one room.....They all sat together .....Bcoz all the gents of both the kingdoms are having dinner and fun together ....And sleep there ....

Vaidehi : choti what is your opinion on nandini bahu ....

Roopa : she looks good ....Has good manners ...respects us.... And important she cares and takes care of kids ....

Vaidehi : even i felt the same when she is serving both the kids and smiling with them ...

Roopa : may be this time our kingdom might have a son .....

Vaidehi : there is nothing in our hands ... We could only pray god for the best to happen

Roopa : i want manik to be happy ......

Vaidehi : I don't know y he always leaves the kingdom...I never saw him in our palace from the day he had his rajyaabhishek ......

Roopa : dont worry didi.... He will come around like childhood. ....

Vaidehi : he used to roam around us everywhere ..... Asking everything ....He is very eager to learn everything .....

Dadi : don't worry badi bahu ....Everything will be fine .....Let this marriage happen ..... Atleast she may change him.....

Pushpavati : ha maa ji ...She is beautiful ....
.And also cute .....

Indumathi : she is so innocent .....She looks like a kid maa ji .....

Indra vathi : she is so simple also....

Leela vathi: ha she didn't behave rude  like any other  princess ....

Maya vathi : though we are rival kingdom.....
She respected all of us .....

Maheswari : i wanted all three of us to be united like how you both are there maaji .....

Charumathi : ha didi .... On seeing her i feel we will be like both maaji....

Vaidehi : we will be happy having one more daughter ....

Roopa : ha didi .....

All the dasi who heard this felt happy ....Bcoz jijabai thought these are rival people so she kept dasi to spy on them .....Without anyone knowing ....Bcoz jija bai loves nandini more than anyone .....

Than the dasi told this to jija bai ....Which is also heard by the other two Queens ......They thought nandini is lucky .......

Next morning ......

Manik is sitting in the practice ground all alone thinking of the sudden change in life....

Chalak is making sounds ....He moved to see the horse and gave food for it ......

Aditya and mahendra came there to practice sword as it's their routine ......saw him doing everything by himself and moved to him.....bhairav also came there ......

This practice area can be seen from the left side of palace .....

Aditya : yuvraj manik....

Manik turned on hearing his name ......

Mahendra : you could have asked someone to do these works ....

Manik : this is not only my horse but my friend ....So I feel good doing things personally for it ....It will miss me if I don't do these ....He says with a smile .....

Aditya : ap yaha....

Manik : nothing early morning practice .....

Mahendra : let's do it together ....

Manik : it's ok ......You do it ...i will do later ....

Aditya : come on plzz join us ....

Than all three took swords ....First aditya and manik started the fight ......They both are giving equal competition to each other .....

This is seen by a dasi ...She informed the people in kingdom......All the kings Queens and everyone moves to see the fight . ....

Manik is fighting  alone with both the brothers of south kingdom......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें