part 29

My king

Part 29

Nandini in mind.... Is he angry on me ... Or he is not happy with my pregnancy ...He didn't even meet me once .... Meet kya he didn't even look at me .... I didn't do anything with my wish na .....y is he ignoring me ...I can't go and meet him....mathashri clearly ordered not to move out of bed ......

Nandini just closed her eyes and rested on bed .....After sometime unknowingly fell asleep .....

Manik came back to his room to see nandini sleeping .....He just sat beside her and put his hand on her hair to move them back from her face ....
nandini just woke up feeling someone touching her....She opened her eyes to see manik......And tears rolled down her eyes ......

Manik : y these tears ....He asked her wiping them.....

Nandini tried to sit....But manik made her sit ......They both are sitting facing each other ....

Manik : kya hua mythili.....Ap theek hona .....He asked caressing her cheeks .....

On listening this nandini immediately hugged him tight....and started crying .....manik just wrapped his hands around her ....

Manik : kya hua ...... kuch bologi nahi toh ...mujhe kaise pata chalega ....

Nandini : i thought you are angry on me.... I promise yuvraj ....I just felt dizzy .....

Manik just broke the hug and kissed her forehead .......Cupping her face...
Nandu is just looking at Him with tears. ....

Manik : I'm sorry ....This attack happened in my presence and I am unable to stop it ....

Nandini: do you think I can't save myself yuvaraj..... don't blame yourself.....plzz listen to me first .....

Manik : ok tell me  clearly what happened there .....

Nandini : i was teaching imli .....
Suddenly i felt something shining and reflecting on my face.... I turned to find the source ....It's from trees ....
There is nothing to shine in trees ...I found it suspicious ....I was about to take my arrow and bow and shoot there like general practise to catch them ....Such that  no one can be worried ...But I felt dizzy and  fell down and that arrow hit me... If I'm conscious ....I swear nothing can reach me ...You know that.. i seriously can't believe you are blaming yourself .....

Manik : ok ok.....I wont blame myself..i am so happy......I am going to be father again....

Nandini : haaa ......Even im happy .....I hope its a son this time  ....

Manik : i want one more daughter .....

Nandini : you dont want a heir ......

Manik : i have 5 sisters ...... But only two daughters....We can have a son in future but for now i want a daughter like you......

Nandini : its all the wish of god .......

Manik : hmm.... You are fine na ....Is it paining .....

Nandini : im fine yuvraj.....Where did you go without meeting me or talking to me ....She asked seriously.....

Manik : even bhairav saw that something is suspicious in trees ....So he went to check that there he found a person who shot the arrow on you
But he just did what he is ordered  to do by his king ....When you woke up I am just here ...But I got information that I'm needed to attack the king so I  went to catch that king ...... We caught him....I can never be angry on you. ...

Nandini : who is he ???

Manik : relax ....He is in prison for now .... Tomorrow we will submit him to King ....In court ...And yeah I sent a messenger to invite all our family from South ..... Bcoz it's a good news for all .....You are pregnant ....We need to celebrate......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें