part 20

My king

Part 20

Manik in mind ....I had enough of your  ignorance.....I know what's your nature ....You are so good that you are always on my mind ....But our destiny..
made us together .....Now I don't want any misunderstandings .....You are  talking in front of everyone .... But behind these four walls ....We are strangers...... I don't like this distance with you .....The days i spent in that forest with you are the best days ..... I want us to be like that ......Be the same friends for life ......You look so cute and innocent ......By your looks but by your  works you are  a fierce tigeress .....My tigeress.....I don't know what to name our relation before when you called me dost i thought other than bhairav i got a friend but today you are more than a friend in my life but y this distance ....matashri said there is ritual of garbadaran......
But without knowing anything about the  reason for  your this hatred for me ....I'm not gonna touch you and hurt you......But what's my mistake .....
If not did you feel betrayed by me ....I need a clarification on our relationship.......I need to talk to you ....r u forced to get married to me ..... Did you know you are marrying me ...... What to do....I need lone time with you to know all these  ...... I need to do something before it gets late and we go more far away from each other......

Thinking all this he is just starring nandini with all the love ........She started stirring in sleep ....manik just pretended to sleep .......Nandu opened her eyes but she lifted her hand to rub her eyes.....She saw her hand holding manik hands .....She thought he is sleeping .....And smiled looking at their hands .......And slowly entangles them and moved down of the bed .....And covers manik properly with the bedsheet and kissed his forehead and left to get fresh up.....

Manik opened his eyes as soon as nandini left .......He smiled in happiness ....Bcoz she is coming back to him..... But this time for a forever ....

Than the whole family of north kingdom got ready .....Along with nandini .....nandan kumar even gifted maheswari charumathi vaidehi roopa and dadi with gifts and jewellery ......
Bcoz he felt maheswari charumathi as two more daughters and roopa vaidehi as sisters. .......And dadi equal to his mother .....

Finally nandini took blessings of elders and moved to her family ......All her mother's and bhabi's had tears sending her away ......They travelled till to the border of the south kingdom ....And sat there to rest for sometime .....

Manik : matashri.....You all move towards the kingdom.....I have some work .....

Vaidehi : what work manik ???

Manik : i want to go to ashram to meet guruji once .....

Vaidehi : but y .....

Manik : pitashri said we will implement the law of training girls ....I wanted to know things related to this from guruji ......If you don't mind can i take nandini with me ....Bcoz she is already a member from that ashram...

Vaidehi smiled listening to him....Ok take her but return back before tomorrow night as the ritual of garbadaran is pending .....Tomorrow is the muhurat......I will inform roopa matashri and raja ji and your wives ....

Saying vaidehi left with everyone ....
All the ladies are carried in palanquins .....Gents moved on horses ......

Manik asked the soldiers to stop nandini palanquin and gave his hand to her .....nandini looked at everyone and put her hand on his hand ......

Manik asked all the soldiers to leave with the family ....Leaving them alone ....nandini didn't even ask him anything ....After all the soldiers left he made her sit on the horse in front of him....And started moving towards the ashram ......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें