part 15

My king

Part 15

Next morning .....Everyone did puja...

Dasi of nandini said everyone that she will do mounavrath  before day of  every pournima ..... Vaidehi and nandini spoke to each other in sign language....nandini felt happy on the understanding vaidehi has.....She communicated with her in sign language which is not understood by anyone but manik understood bcoz vaidehi thought him that sign language in his childhood whenever she did mounvrath ...... and smiled inside feeling happy on looking at both of them....

Than manik and nandini took the blessings of everyone ......And are about to move to start their journey to the south kingdom......Vaidehi is sending many things as gifts to nandini family ......

Vaidehi: manik ...Nandini is doing mounvrath. .....So dont let her talk ....
You take care of everything .....And take care of yourself ....

Manik nodded his head in yes ....And  took his horse .....And gave his hand to nandini to get on it .....

Nandini is just looking at him....

Manik: one hand of palanquin is broken ...... So you need to come on horse ... As you cant ride a horse alone
Come with me ....He said and is waiting for her response .....

Roopa : ha nandini you are safe with manik go with him.....

On listening to roopa nandini gave her hand to manik .....He immediately looked at nandini feeling different by her touch..But shrugged his thoughts and pulled her up and made her sit in front of him nandini shivered on feeling her back touching his front ...
She moved little front and then  manik bid bye to his family ....Nearly 10  soldiers are following  him.. for security purpose ......

Roopa turned to vaidehi .....Good work didi ...Now they have to come close to each other ....Atleast i never saw them both talking ..... I hope they both become free with each other by the time they return to our kingdom...

Vaidehi : lets see what will happen ...
we planned to make them go together.....I hope our plan works .....

Talking to themselves both mothers of manik left to their room..To take rest..
Rest all moved to their respective works .....

On their journey .....

Manik is riding the horse ....nandini is looking at the place which is full of greenery.....manik cant see her smile bcoz her face is covered with veil.....

They travelled nearly all the villages manik face is also covered with a cloth ......Then it was nearly lunch time all the soldiers are informed by manik to stop on the nearby shade under trees to eat food .....

They saw trees with fruits and also full of shade so  stopped there ......Such that they can even have fruits as they can leave the food for next time as they are travelling in jungle they may not get any food after that area ..... Manik looked at nandini bcoz there is no response from her....He saw her sleeping peacefully ....... Resting her head on his shoulder .....He smiled looking at her being comfortable with him....So he didn't get down of the horse ....He asked all the soldiers to complete lunch and moved little far from them such they will feel free and also nandini will not feel uncomfortable in their presence if she wakes up ......

He just closed his eyes resting his head on nandini head.......nandini woke up with the sounds made by birds....She opened her eyes and saw a beautiful waterfall ..... is about to move forward and get down ...But is stopped by a tight hold on her.....She slightly turned back to see manik hand holding her  waist tightly circling his hand  around her stomach  .....His head on her shoulder ...... She shivered with the proximity. ..... But didn't disturb manik bcoz she thought to herself  I'm his wife. ...Only he has the right to touch me i should not push him away ....He might get hurt by my behaviour .....And also he is sleeping peacefully bcoz last night he is awake till late Than after sometime
one of the soldier shouted from far ... On other side  soldiers are having fun in water ..manik woke up to the sounds....And found nandu still sleeping ..... Bcoz nandu is pretending to sleep for not making the situation awkward between them..But slowly she opened her eyes moving little  .....Manik just smiled looking At her .....And realised there position and left his hand on her waist .....And jumped down the horse and gave his hand to her...She also came down ....and moved to the water being excited ......

Manik is looking at her with a smile.. he followed her ....nandini washed her hands legs and face ...... And again covered her face with veil ......

Manik just moved to her and stood in front of her ....She is just looking down.....Manik just pulled the veil up .....Making her shocked ......

Manik : you are doing mounvrath ......
If you close your face also ....I can't even understand anything you say ....so don't cover your face .....I don't want you to cover the face when you are alone with me ...... So come eat something ....We need to start the journey ....

Nandini didn't say anything but followed him ......They both sat under a tree.....

He just gave her some gauva which the soldiers plucked from trees and also some roti and curry which they are carrying ......

She ate along with manik .....Than again they started the journey..... This time nandu and manik both didn't cover their faces as they are in jungle ....

Finally it was late night ..... They need to take rest as it is very dark to travel and also they need to take nandini with them ...So it's risky to travel during night ... Thinking of her safety  manik asked the soldiers to make tents. .....And nandu is just sitting near the fire under a tree  as instructed by manik ......And observing everything..

Than the soldiers made a big tent in the middle and small tents around it for them .......

Manik asked nandini to move inside and rest ......She moved in ......

Manik sat with all the soldiers .... .And discussed regarding the area ....And asked them to be alert for any attacks .....

Precap : mounvrath completed. ......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें