part 30

My king .....

Part 30

Next morning he woke up early.....to find nandini sleeping peacefully ......
He just moved his face to her stomach and kissed it like kissing his baby.... Nandini woke up feeling his touch ....

Manik : don't trouble your mumma more.....He said to  the baby thinking nandini is sleeping .......nandini smiled looking at him .....

Nandini just put Her hand  on his hair ....manik lifted his head to see her smiling ......

Manik : did i disturb you .....He asked her .....

Nandu : no yuvraj.....You can never disturb me ....

Manik: ok....r u ok....

Nandu : hmmm...

Manik : than get ready ....I want you to  punish your culprit .......

Manan left to get ready ......After sometime everyone assembled in puja mandir ...They did puja .....And sat for breakfast ......

King : after punishing the person who tried to harm choti bahurani ....I'm declaring celebrations to welcome the new member of our family ........ Even  nandan kumar ji. ...Reached the border of our kingdom ....They will be here by lunch ...With full family .....
Make all the arrangements .....He says looking at vaidehi ....

Everyone moved to the court room...
nandini is sitting between roopa and vaidehi .....All the people who come to practise daily in the morning are in the court palace to know who did the attack on nandini......

King : call the culprit .......

Than the soldiers brought a person who is fully arrested in chains. ......

On seeing the person nandini just stood from her place

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On seeing the person nandini just stood from her place ......

All the ladies are looking  at her in shock .......

Manik : king ...He tried to kill yuvrani nandini devi .....

King : we are giving you a chance to speak .....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें