part 36

My king

Part 36

Dhamini is teasing nandini and she is laughing listening to her ......

After sometime even charu maheswari came to meet nandini ...
after making her and kids  sleep they left to their room..

Next morning ....nandini is giving milk to babies sitting on bed......after her breakfast and also having good talk with her mothers and sisters and also after a check up with diama regarding her health ....

Dhamini came inside with full teasing smiles .....holding something in her hands .....after everyone left .....

Nandini : early morning smiling to much ...what's the matter ....

Dhamini : I have something for you yuvrani  ....

Nandini : for me ....what's that .....

Dhamini: this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dhamini: this ..... saying she gave a gold roll ......

Nandini held the baby carefully still  feeding him and opened the roll to see a scroll in it .....

She is shocked on seeing the letter which  addressed her as mythili .....
she blushed knowing it is written by her dear  husband .....

Nandini : who gave you this .....

Dhamini : or kaun yuvraj before going to practise ....vaise what is so special he wrote something .....

Nandini : that's not for you to know ....go stand out ....make sure no one comes in....

Dhamini : what if mother's or other yuvrani comes ...

Nandini : say them I'm getting ready .....

Dhamini : the ever so strict yuvrani wants me to lie ....for your information they came to meet you after you got ready ......

Nandini : dhamini ....she shouts ....one of the baby cries bcoz of loud noise ....nandini gives dhamini accusing looks ....dhamini immediately lifted the baby girl in her arms who is crying .....

Dhamini : I'm taking her out with me ....you feed the baby boy and also enjoy your privacy with your personal letter ....or should I call love letter ...

Nandini : one more word I will kill you ....

Dhamini : no no....I'm just going ...enjoy ...saying she ran away ......with the baby girl .....

As soon as she moved out ....manik is coming in the direction of room after his morning practise ....he smiled seeing the baby girl and took her in his arms ......and moved to the garden to play with her ......dhamini gave the baby to him happily and stood near the door admiring them....bcoz they are playing in the same wing in garden ....

Nandini started opening the scroll.....

Mythili ....

You know I came last night to speak a lot ...but on holding you in my arms I just forgot everything.....y this punishment to me .... You know I never felt like this before ....y r u making me like this.....the ever so strict prince broke the rules bcoz of you ..... I don't know y I came to meet you ...but I felt happy after that .... They said we can't meet ....I already broke the rule yesterday ....so I thought to  write to you what I feel ...bcoz my day ends talking to you my heart out ...so here I'm writing my day routine to you till you come in my arms to listen to me ....so till then I will be sending you scrolls ...it's up to you .....to hide or share with anyone ....dhamini is trust worthy so I sent it with her .....send a message with her whether I need to stop sending these scrolls or can I send my daily talks to you ..... You don't need to reply bcoz I know kids trouble you a lot and all the family ladies are with you always ,.........

Missing you badly .....
Your dost ....

Nandini blushes more after reading the letter.....

Than she called dhamini in ...and asked her to arrange a scroll and feathers with ink ...dhamini understood that she wants to reply yuvraj....so she immediately arranged everything and even took away the baby boy and gave him to manik ...leaving nandini alone to write the reply ....

Nandini is all time smiling writing the letter ...finally she completed ...she called dhamini ....

Nandini : give this to yuvraj in personal and make sure no one knows about our secrets ....

Dhamini : you don't have to say yuvrani...you both trusted me with your secrets I will never let your trust down ......

Nandini gives the reply scroll to dhamini ..she moves out ......

Manik is still playing with kids....she takes the kids and places the scroll in front of manik and leaves the places......

Manik takes the scroll and moves to his room...

He asked dasi not to let anyone disturb his privacy .....

He sat on the bed leisurely and started reading ....he felt very happy bcoz she asked him to write more and also said that she felt very happy on meeting him and also reading the scroll ... And also told him she would reply bcoz even she wants to listen to him like how he listens to her ......

Than manik started writing a letter again .....like this nearly this week passed away with exchange of letters between manik and nandini .....

Teasing of nandini became more by dhamini ....but still she hide all the scrolls safe for nandini and even made sure no one gets to know about these secret letters  ....

Finally the wait of these two desperate souls manik and nandini  came to an end .....

Manik specially asked to design sarees and jewellery for his wives ....he never show partiality in giving gifts .....and also for all four kids .....

He sent all the gifts to their wings .....

Charumathi and maheswari felt happy bcoz manik never chose gifts for their any occasion ...but this time it's special .....they both are in one wing getting ready first bcoz to get nandini to puja  along with kids ... As it's the naming ceremony of newly born kids ...

Charu : Didisa....yuvraj selected himself I'm so happy ...

Maheswari : it's all bcuz of nandini ...who made him change ....if not yuvraj is never in  kingdom.... This change in him is very nice ...I hope we all live happily ....

Charu : bhagwan Krishna sab acha he karega ....jaldi karo Hume nandini ko bhi madad karni hae....

They both got ready and left to nandini room to see her trying to get kids ready with difficulty even though there are dasi to help  ...they both smiled at her and took kids from her and made them ready .....

Maheswari : you get ready we will get kids ready .....nandini nodes in yes ..

Dhamini made nandini get ready and also covered her face with a big veil ....

Even charumathi maheswari covered their faces with veils ......

Malini nalini also came there. ....even they got ready with big veils ....bcoz it's puja .....

Finally nandini is held by both the  kids Malini nalini ......maheswari is holding the baby boy ....and charumathi is holding the baby girl .....they all walked out .....

In a line ...

Maheswari Malini nandini nalini charumathi ......babies in hands of maheswari charumathi.....

Not only manik but the whole kingdom who assembled for this naming ceremony are feeling happy looking at their unity .....

Precap : naming ceremony.......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें