part 38

My king

Part 38

Finally after the puja completed ....
both the king made donations on the name of kids .....

A lunch is arranged for the whole kingdom......

The whole family of both kingdoms sat to have food .......

All the ladies sat beside their husbands .....for a change today manik is sitting between Malini and nandini ....beside nandini there is nalini and charu maheswari are sitting opposite to them ......talking to manik sisters .....

Manik is just holding nandini hand all the time ....all the ladies are still in veil .....as there are many brahmins and relatives in the palace.......kids are in the hands of dasi .....till they have food ........

Manik had very less food in his plate ...this is seen by nandini so she herself started serving him.....making him look at her but she didn't stop serving .....he sighed bcoz there is no use stopping her .....

He is having  it completely .....nandini is on half way eating the food ....both the kids started crying ....she immediately washed her hands in the half eaten plate and left taking the kids followed by dhamini ......

Manik didn't say anything but he didn't like the way mandini left without eating ....

Finally everyone completed lunch. ....all the ladies left to spend time together in the gathering arranged for them....... Bcoz manik sisters charu maheswari and nandini bhabis and mothers of both manik and nandini Dadi in laws of manik sisters  ....and also some close relatives all gathered in the hall where they celebrate together with only ladies .....

A team of musicians are invited who are all ladies ....and also some dancers ....they started to entertain all the ladies .....

All the gents moved to the court room...they had good talks and also they enjoyed some dances and music ....they even discussed about changes in kingdoms ....but manik is sitting least interested ......finally all the gents are moving to the place where all the new weapons are stored to see them..........

Manik just informed bhairav that he has some work and left leaving everyone silently ......bhairav smiled knowingly seeing him leave so quickly ......bcoz he knew manik would leave to meet his yuvrani .....he thought he could manage the others for him......

Manik immediately reached nandini room to see her ......sitting and giggling with babies .....baby girl is sleeping on the bed beside her ....baby boy is drinking milk ........on seeing manik she smiled at him but he didn't .....she is still in veil ....

Nandini : yuvraj ap yaha ......dhamini ne  bola ap sab ke saath ho .....hogaye apki baate ......

Manik sat on the other edge of  bed silently ......she is just looking at him ......bcoz he didn't even reply her .....

Nandini saw that the baby boy slept after feeding ....she slowly placed him on the bed beside the baby girl and adjusted some pillow around them and got down of bed and moved to manik and stood in front of him......

Nandini : Kya hua .....itni silent kyu hon...kuch hua Kya .....kuch bologi nahi toh how can I know .....yuvraj .....

Manik is still sitting silent ......

Nandini : yuvrajjj.....she cupes his face ......making him look at her...,plzz say na .....

Manik immediately hugged her sitting on the bed ....she hugged him back with a smile.....

Manik : I'm very angry on you. .....so don't let me say something which I regret later ......

Nandini smiled more listening to him.....

Nandini : very angry on me.....she says breaking the hug ......manik slowly lifts her veil and sees her face which is glowing with happiness....he is just caressing her face ......he kissed her forehead cupping her face .......

But nandini moves back ......making him irritated .....

Nandini : you are angry on me but still kissing me very bad .....she says with a mischievous smile ....

Manik : come here ....he says very seriously but she nodes in no ......

Nandini : first you say y so angry on me ....Maine kuch kiya kya.  ...till than I'm not coming to you .....she says standing far from him....

Manik : you don't come I will only catch you  ....saying he got up from bed .....nandini started running in the room and manik is running behind her she is giggling loudly ......kids are fast asleep ......

Nandini : no yuvraj .....plzz ......arey bolo na Kya hua .....she asks still running ......

Manik : ek baar miljaooo I will tell you ......

Nandini : yuvraj plzz na ......

Nandini gets easily tired .....and reduces her pace ........ Manik immediately caught her and took her in a back hug ....

Manik : so bolo y r u running away from me ....now I will see where you will run away ....he says holding her tight ........nandini is breathing heavily .....she slowly turned back and rest her head on his heart and hugged him tight. .....even he hugged her back forgetting everything ........

Nandini : I missed you so much yuvraj. ......and you come here after many days ....but still sitting silent not even talking to me and first thing you say  was you are angry on me.... I'm sorry if it's my mistake.....plzz talk to me na.....he noticed that she is crying holding on him....he scolding himself in his mind  for making her cry .........

He slowly carried her to the nearby chair and sat with her on his lap .....she is still holding him and crying. ......

Manik : stop crying ......I'm not angry on you ....

Nandini looks at his face ...  He rubbed her tears .....

Nandini : but you said you are angry on me ......she asks with a cute pout .....

Manik immediately started kissing her.....she blushed but kissed him back....... after the kiss she hugged him tight .....

Manik : y did you leave without eating ...

Nandini looked at him in shock.......

Nandini : you are angry bcoz I left food in middle....

Manik nodes in yes .....nandini laughs looking at his cute face......

Nandini : yuvraj .....kids are crying how can I eat leaving them to cry I know there are dasi to take care but being a mother I can't eat like that  seeing them cry for milk....they say that god makes kids cry when mother eats something ....to test the mother that will she see for her food  or the kids ......I can never choose eating or anything over them so I left the food to feed them ....so plzz stop getting angry .....right now I will ask dhamini to get food and I will eat ... .okay ........

Manik just kissed her forehead with a bright smile .....

Nandini blushed looking at the sitting position .....manik just tightened his grip on her ....making her sit on his lap. ...

Nandini : if you leave me than only I can call dhamini . ..to bring food ...I don't want her to see us like this.....

Manik : I don't care if she sees us like this.....he says holding her more tight .....

Nandini : I care bcoz she teases me a lot already bcoz of you....

Manik : bcoz of me ..  Maine Kya kiya.....

Nandini : you coming to meet me and those letters and all .....she says with a cute pout .....

Manik laughed loudly looking at her .....and made her stand and he moved to the bed and sat beside kids ....nandini called dhamini .....

She came inside and stood in front of manik and nandini .....before nandini could say anything .....

Manik : bring lunch with all items and lassi and paan ......come fast ....

Dhamini bowed to him and left .....nandini smiled listening to him....

Precap : days away from nandini .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें