part 49

My king

Part 49

South king asks them to start.....

All the ladies are made to sit in palanquin and soldiers lifted them .....and stared their journey.....

But manik just came out from the pillar where he is standing .......and stood there watching them go....

But he frowned on seeing the people stopping ..... they put nandini palanquin down....she immediately got down from it .... and started walking back towards the palace by limping bcoz her leg is still not well  ....she is crying ....on seeing her coming Maheswari charu ran toward her ....they both hugged her tight.... and supported her from both sides ....and helped her till the door of palace where everyone are still standing .....

On seeing nandini move back .... mother's father and brothers bhabi of nandini came running  to them being worried....

Nandini : pithashri ....you only said na I saved the kingdom ....so I can ask you anytime anything ....

Mann singh nodes in yes .....

Nandini : I don't want to go to south kingdom....I already met my family here if they want they can stay few days more .....but I don't want to go .....

King smiled listening to her ....

Mann singh : even I don't want you to go..... You became the reason of smiles in this kingdom....but it's your mothers wish and your husband granted them permission to take you ....

Nandini : if you don't want me here I will go to ashram and stay there ....but I won't go to south kingdom without my wish..... she says looking at manik.....

Man Singh : you dont have to go anywhere .... This is your palace bcoz we are standing here alive only bcoz of you.... It's an order you are not going anywhere until or unless you want to go....

Nandini smiled brightly ....charu and maheswari hugged her tight in happiness ......

Nandan Kumar : you are same like your mother ....even she didn't go leaving me alone after marriage....I'm proud of my daughter ....
.saying he blessed her ....

All mothers of nandini hugged her and left with south king ......

Nandini and all the family members of North kingdom are still standing there ....

Vaidehi : maharaj ....we  have something to talk to you ...saying vaidehi roopa took away maharaj with them .....

Dadi left from there smiling looking at nandini who is stubborn to come inside without manik asking her to come ......

Charu : I'm taking the baby boy with me . ..you come by yourself ....

Maheswari : you are already hurt but I can't help you bcoz I'm taking the baby girl ....try to walk without hurting yourself.......

Saying both Maheswari charu left taking the kids ....

It's like saying manik that she needs help .....nandini just stood there without even going inside .....all her luggage is taken inside by  dhamini and some other soldiers......manik is still looking at her who  is standing there in the sun ...

He moved to her and all of a sudden lifted her in his arms and started moving inside ....nandini hugged him by his neck and started crying in his embrace ......he took her to her room and placed her on bed ......but nandini didn't leave his neck....her crying is increased....manik doesn't like her tears .... So he slept beside her and took her in his embrace......she cried more holding him.....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें