part 18

My king

Part 18

Manik just looked at her ....You move ahead I'm coming after feeding pegions .........He said throwing grains to pegions.....

Don't know why but nandini felt very happy at thought of going to temple with manik.......

Than everyone got ready and reached the garden of palace .......All are ready to move to the other side of kingdom where the temple is located..... but nandini is just standing still on her place ......On seeing her still everyone stopped.....

Jayavanthi bai : kya hua beta ....

Nandini : vo ....yuvraj bhi ane vala hae .....

Vaidehi : manik nahi ayega beta ......

Roopa : he don't believe in God .....

Nandini : par ....nandini didn't even complete her sentence .....

Malini: vo dekho pitashri is coming .....

They all see manik coming in their direction with bhairav......

Nandu smiled with happiness ....

On seeing manik all the people of north kingdom are shocked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On seeing manik all the people of north kingdom are shocked .....But people of south kingdom are smiling looking at him .....

Manik came and stood beside his father ....

Nandan kumar : chaliye pooja ki samay horahi hae .....

Manik held the hands of both his daughters together and moved towards the temple with family .....
nandini is just walking beside him.....

They all reached the temple by walking ........All of them are lighting diyas in temple ......As instructed by the pandit......

Manik both daughters are also trying to light diyas ....But are not successful in doing ....So manik helped them ......

After that both malini and nalini moved to nandini and hugged her ....

Malini : we did as you said choti matashri....

Nalini: even pitashri lighted diyas....

Nandini : good girls come i will ask pandit ji to give you more laddoos .....

But this is heard by vaidehi and roopa who felt happy for manik.....And turned to see him sitting beside the diyas on the stairs showing his back ......

Then everyone sat to do pooja ...... But manik is feeding bananas to the elephants in the temple ........

 But manik is feeding bananas to the elephants in the temple

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें