part 22

My king

Part 22

Nandini is continuously talking to manik like before ....He is listening to her talks without getting irritated ..
She took the horse and started riding along with talking ....Manik is just listening to her and answering her if required .....After. Long journey they reached the outskirts of kingdom...
manik rode the horse from there ...
Nandu covered her face in veil .....
Finally they reached the kingdom by evening ...They moved in and met the family .....manik moved to his wing to rest .....nandini also moved to her wing to rest .......

After dinner ......Mothers of manik instructed the dasi to get nandini ready ......

Even they informed manik to get ready......Than he was informed to move to nandini room......He just moved in to see dhamini teasing nandini and she is blushing ......He smiled looking at them ...On seeing manik there dhamini just bowed her head and did pranam and  ran away .....

They closed the door behind manik.....
He moved forward to see nandini sitting on the middle of the bed with a veil on her face ......He just sat in front of her .....And lifted her veil ....To see her beautiful face ....Adorned with jewellery ....

He just cupped her face and kissed her forehead

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He just cupped her face and kissed her forehead .....than he took out the a small gift for her ....He just slides rings on her both hands .....

He just slides rings on her both hands

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini felt shy .....But she took the glass of milk and forwarded it to him ....He drank half and made her drink the rest ......

Manik : We don't need to become one now itself ....You married me without knowing anything about me ....You can take time ....

Nandini: no yuvraj you are my husband .....And I accept it heart fully
nandini said ......

Manik : so you accept me as yuvraj or manik.....

Nandini :both .....

Manik : how .....??? He asked in confusion.......

Nandini : i respect you bcoz you are my husband ....And I want this marriage to take it's real meaning bcoz you are a  special person in my life .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें