part 7

My king

Part 7

Mythili looks at him.... And the surroundings. ...There is a big sword beside him.....He doesn't have anything to cover himself and also it's very cold there  ....So she went inside the tent and brought a big shawl and covered him with it .....He smiled knowing who it is.....

Manik : go and sleep dost ......

Mythili smiled and left to sleep after wishing him......

Manik sat there the whole night guarding all the girls .....Next morning everyone got up and started their  journey towards the destination guruji is taking them ......

After reaching a place guruji asked all the girls to stop and asked them to make tents and stay there .........From there only manik and guruji started travelling ......

They reached a big village ......There are several people selling things ..... And some are buying ....It looked like a market ......

Then after that all of a sudden guruji asked manik to stop ....

Guruji : maNik.....You can open that blind fold of yours ....

Manik : but guruji.....

Guruji : manik ....There is no problem here .....Only you and me are here ......With many unknown people .....You can happily open your eyes .....

Manik slowly opens the blind fold still on the horse and immediately closed his eyes ....Bcoz he is facing sun after along time ....He felt happy on opening his eyes.....

They both are at the entrance of a market like area ......

Manik : where are the others guruji...

Guruji : they only live in forests as they are thrown out from houses .....

Manik : I'm sorry to ask this but y r we here ......

Guruji : we are here .....To meet someone ....And attend a swayamvar.....

Manik : ok .....But what is this place .....

Guruji : it's the kingdom of Raja Nandan kumar varma .....As im the guruji of him i am invited here ....So i got you along with me .....As you are a wanderer .....And also a great warrior ....I want you to meet the king .....

Manik started feeling guilty bcoz he lied to him...... He being the rival prince coming into their kingdom without permission is not right .......

Manik : guruji ....I need to tell you something. ......

Guruji : ha say .......

Before manik could say something .....
.Four soldiers came on black horses .......And bowed to guruji....

Soldier : guruji .....The king has called you urgently ......

Guruji : let's go ......

Manik Nd guruji along with the soldiers are moving on their horses to reach the palace ......

Manik is just observing the place which is full of greenery ....... Finally they reached a  place to see it fully decorated .....But a man is trying to defend himself as he is completely injured and many people are continuously attacking him.....

Manik jumped from his horse immediately to rescue him.....Without any weapon....... He just pushed the person other side ....... And saved him......

Guruji signalled someone to stop saying it loud like announcement ......
Everyone who are watching are  about to fight with manik but guruji showed his hand to them ...They all stopped on their places ......

Manik first knocked a person and  took his sword and started attacking all ...He is not killing anyone just giving them deep cuts such that they stop attacking...... Suddenly a person throws sand in the eyes for manik ....
But manik is an expert in fighting with blind fold ....Finally with closed eyes he completed fighting making all fall down .......

Everyone who are watching them applauded loudly ....But manik cannot see anything .....Guruji took water and moved in and threw it on manik face making him clean his face by giving him water ......

That is when is manik saw him standing in front of many people ....
.Who are sitting around to watch something .....Then he had seen the injured people.....He immediately tried to help them .....In standing ....
Some went away limping .... And some are taken away by soldiers.....

Then he heard an announcement ......

Minister : swayamwar ka vijetha manik ko humari princess Nandini ke saath shaadi hogi ....kyuki unhone sare balwan ko harakar is pariksha ki vijetha hui ......

Manik is in shock hearing the statement .....He just looked at guruji 
who is smiling in happiness ......

Guruji moved forward to see manik standing in shock ....But guruji felt he is surprised .......

Guruji : manik ....you won the competition of the swayamwar which is held to declare the husband of the princess of this kingdom......Come let's meet the king .....He will be happy meeting a warrior like you .....

Manik comes out of this trance...
Listening this ....

Manik : guruji i need to talk to you in personal ......It's important ......

Guruji : ok let's talk after meeting the king........

Manik is about to say something .....

But the soldier informed guruji that king is waiting ....

Guruji : it's not good to keep the king waiting let's meet him first .....

Guruji with manik moved in .... They entered a place to see it's the court palace of the kingdom.....

The King came with his wives and cleaned the feet of guruji and welcomed him inside ...... Brothers of nandini welcomed manik by putting flowers Garland's and their wives did tilak and aarthi to manik ......

Manik is moved to a room ...... He is made to get fresh up with the help of dasi ....He is in deep thoughts .... Thinking how to explain guruji ....... He is lost in the thoughts sitting on the bed .......

Dasi arranged everything for him to get ready ...But he dismissed everyone ..... And asked them to find where guruji is. ....

In guruji  room....King and his three wives and sons and their wives are sitting ....

Nandan kumar : get ready for everything ....As per the ritual the marriage has to happen.....

Jija bai : ek bar raj kumari se pucho....
unhe ye shaadi karni hae nahi .....

Guruji : it is written in her fortune ....
One day suddenly a person will come in her life who could save her from all the threats ..... No one can change destiny ....

Jayanthi bai : we are scared of her safety .....We don't even know this person.....

Jija bai : he is not even a king guruji ....

Guruji : not everytime a king can save his kingdom ....It's the hardwork of soldiers who protect the kingdom.... He is a warrior ....i have seen his skills personally .....He is a very good person at heart ....If you want you can ask raj kumari .....She will never object my desicion.....

Then mythri went to call nandini on the orders of guruji .....

Precap : a war .....Between two kingdoms .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें