part 24

My king

Part 24

Nandini : pranam guruji .....Saying she moved away with dhamini....Even guruji left to his room to get fresh up to join puja ...From the other side ....
They didn't even notice manik......

Nandini got ready and reached the puja room.....aarthi is done by king and his first wife vaidehi .......

Manik also came in and stood beside maheswari ......She felt happy looking at Him.......

Than vaidehi is giving prasad to everyone .....She directly fed manik without giving him in hand ....manik again stretched his hand .....

Vaidehi : kya chahiye apko ....

Manik : prasad .....

Vaidehi : abhi toh kilaya humne .....

Manik : par prasad toh haath main lete hae .....

The whole family laughed listening to him.....

Vaidehi : acha ......

Manik : vo matashri.....

Roopa : didi tang kyu kar rahi ho usko.....shayad ladoo usko pasand agaye ......Saying she stood beside him...Making manik smile....

Dadi : he never asked anything vaidehi ....y r u teasing him ....Give him whatever he wants ......

Than vaidehi smiled and gave him one more ladoo.....nandini is just smiling looking at manik......

Malini shows two hands ......

Vaidehi : ye kya .....

Malini : agar ladoo itni achi hae toh Hume bhi do chahiye ......

Vaidehi : apne toh kaya bhi nahi .....

Malini : humne pitashri ko kabhi prasad lete hue hi nahi dekha ....lekin aaj unhone do ladoo li hae ....Toh Hume bhi chahiye....

Manik came and lifted malini in his arms.....Vaidehi smiled looking at them and gave both of them ladoo.....

Even nalini also took her ladoo ......
After some time they all had breakfast

After breakfast king and bhairav are discussing about tomorrow competition ...... Manik is just sitting there listening to them......

On the other hand ....nandini is doing her practise ....And north kingdom guruji is saying her techniques .......

Finally the day ended in practise ....
nandini came back to her room....
She got fresh up and moved to have dinner with everyone ......

After dinner ....She just moved to her room and sat on the bed ....But she is not getting sleep ...May be she is tensed of tomorrow ..... She is just pacing in her room....

A dasi came inside .....

Dasi : pranam yuvrani .....The Queens are here to meet you .....

Nandini : what ...y did you stop them from coming in.....

Dasi: no they only asked to know whether you are free or not .....

Nandini : don't you dare next time stop them from entering ....Except the time yuvraj is with me do you get that ......

Dasi : sorry yuvrani i shall remember it .....

Nandini moved out along with dasi and welcomed both the Queens inside ......She made them sit on the chairs and stood before them.....

Vaidehi : take your seat bahurani....

Nandini : it's ok matashri.....Ap dono yaha....

Roopa : we want to talk to you come sit here .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें